Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

***Click on the pic of the guy wearing the sunglasses to
 hear about this Hot Springtime Sales Event!
**Share this with your friends too! Thanks!!**

***Now take Douglas Volkswagen with you anywhere you go! Right on your phone!
*Schedule a Service Appointment, Get a Quote on a New V-Dub, Browse our Inventory,
Order Parts, Contact our AutoBody Shop, see our New/Pre-Owned Specials or even
watch a cool video! *It`s all about being convenient & accessible!
*Where else? Only at Douglas.

Tags: Douglas VW, craigslist, craigslist classified ads, craigslist mobile, ken beam, mobile, mobile marketing, volkswagen

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

When I see this, I have 2 reactions. First, I think "What could my dealerships do if we could just capture all the creative energies of all our people?" Second, I think "Holy cow. I better get moving before somebody like this runs me over!"

It's creative, it's innovative, and yes, its FREE. The rest of the whats, whys, and hows we can figure out later....as one of our great WW2 leaders said "An average plan executed violently now beats a perfect plan executed someday" [and I do apologize to the history purists, I know that's a rotten paraphrase].

As a long term solution, I also agree that Ralph has some very good "business model" points. Gotta figure out some metrics.

But for today - Nice job!
@ C - Now Ken really likes this! >>>>"An average plan executed violently now beats a perfect plan executed someday"

**My colleagues would all say that`s a very fitting way of describing what I`m capable of doing.

**I stayed up till 4am this past Friday morning redesigning my graphics, creating an EBlast & changing the theme on our web sites for this event ..... & it paid off today as they did 18 cars at VW!

**Glad you liked it C!
Can we get a "Hallelujah" on the execution now versus execution someday? That has GOT to be one of the most difficult things to achieve in far too many dealerships.... Getting SOMETHING done... Metrics justified or otherwise... I will take doing things to make something happen over the most finely detailed instruction manuals never acted upon, any day of the week!
AMEN to that, let's do someting even it it's wrong. No question Ken...props for keeping it moving & creative.

Also I love it when an someone at the store involvd with the internet is doing the marketing not managing the "Inernet Sales People"

As for the analytics...I think we have beaten that horse to death.
Ok ok ...... is anyone out there doing other creative things with Craigs List?? *C`mon share your ideas in this thread with everyone.

*In the words of Phil Zelinger, "After all what are friends for?" - lol!`

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service