Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
Each of us needs to get involved with the current efforts to restore dealer rights... www.hometownautodealers.org provides a web site with information (bottom right) on how to reach out to your legislators.

I sent the following: (Copy, Improve, Make Up Your Own... But Do Something) DTG

Senator... America is built on our constitution... the current auto dealership closings are not acceptable. Listen to the car dealers coming to Washington Tuesday and give their family's and employees an american chance to prevail. WHY WOULDN'T GM and Chrysler give each dealer all makes (available after downsizing products) and let the dealerships battle it out for the strongest and best consumer solution? I have 23 years experience in all aspects of automotive (including manufacturer distribution)... dealerships DO NOT COST MANUFACTURES MONEY. MANUFACTURERS PAY INCENTIVES BY THE CAR... DEALERS PAY FOR THE RIGHT TO OPERATE FRANCHISES. Your assistance is required immediately to correct this inadvertent misstep. Please get directly involved. Thank you,

Tags: automotive, dealer, dealership, get, involved, now, restoration, restore, rights

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Ray, I couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks, and you are hereby invited to stay with me in my safe room in Ocala. After all, what are friends for!

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service