Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Bridging the Gap

Hi All,

My team at Edmunds put together this survey, sent it to dealers, and I wanted to share it with the ADM community. It was my contention that ADM members will provide the most robust content. Here it is:

At Edmunds.com, we pride ourselves on innovation, and we are always looking for ways to make improvements.

As part of our quest for constant improvement, we want to understand how we can further develop our Dealer products. To ensure that we have a full understanding of the automotive landscape and make the best product decisions, we want to know what you want to see in the marketplace.

If you can take 5 minutes out of your busy day to take this survey, you will be helping us to help you. To sweeten the pot, by completing the survey you will be automatically entered into our Dealer Survey Sweepstakes for a chance to win $500 Cash.

No purchase necessary. Odds of winning, based on the number of eligible entries received.

To be eligible for the sweepstakes,we must received your completed survey by 11:59 p.m. PT on February 12th, 2010, you must work at a new car franchise dealership in a sales, marketing, or general management capacity, and you must meet the other eligibility requirements in the Official Rules

Only one entry per person is allowed, but feel free to forward this email to your colleagues.

All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.  Void where prohibited.  See the Official Rules for all restrictions and requirements.

Take this Survey

Forward this issue

Thank you for your participation. Your feedback is very valuable to us.  

Sincerely,

John Giamalvo
The Dealer Insight Team
dealerinsight@edmunds.com

Tags: Dealer, Edmunds.com, Survey

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

@JohnG - When I tried to take the survey, it bounced me, stating that I had already taken it... I have not. Has anyone else beeen denied access to this survey?
Hmmm Sorry,

I created a link to it in case the system is seeing something redundant in the ADM site:

http://tinyurl.com/edmundssurvey

Regards,
Johnny G
hummm your link isnt working either????
Hi Elizabeth,
Here is a specific page we set up for the survey:
http://www.edmunds.com/dealers/surveycontestentry.html
Hopefully I'll see you guys this weekend.
Johnny G
Sorry All,
Since embedding the survey in ADM was blocking the IP as "Survey Taken", I had my Edmunds people put together a landing page specifically for ADM members to access. Early response has been great and I really look forward to ADM member input

Thanks!:

http://www.edmunds.com/dealers/surveycontestentry.html
John,

Thank you for the new link and page setup, it now works fine... One question though; In your dealer advertising budget categories there was no answer choices less than "Up to 25%", is that some sort of surveying methodology? The reason I question that is because a lot of dealers spend budget allocation percentages on Internet advertising in the 10%, 15% or 20% ranges.

My favorite question was the very last one... LOL... You guys nailed the choices for that question with a direct hit!
Hi Ralph,

First, thanks once again for all of your support, I think the final outcome of what Edmunds is doing here will be revealing and helpful to all. What you have said in your communications is very true. The Edmunds folks are taking this very seriously at all levels and, knowing them, are going to be very thorough.

Funny you should mention the portion of budget question. It did come up in conversation, however, they decided to keep it at those levels. Hopefully in the open comments section we can get some more clarity also. Edmunds is using the survey as the first part of a big process.

There will be another phase of this survey where we speak to selected dealer respondents directly to get some real one on one answers. Subsequently, we will be visiting with some to get a hands on view of systems and procedures.

When all is done, hopefully, we can get a better understanding of showroom challenges, get some market intelligence that we can share with dealers, and some actionable methods to help dealers engage with the Edmunds shopper.

Thanks Again,
Johnny G
Hi All from NADA, Just a quick reminder, today is the last day to participate in the Edmunds' Survey:
http://www.edmunds.com/dealers/surveycontestentry.html Thanks to all who have participated!
Johnny G
Hi All,
Just wanted to drop a quick note to those here who participated in the Edmunds survey. Although I was only able to get ADM the proper link with less than a week left, we were able to get some great feedback from this community.
FYI: we have narrowed down the field to 44 dealers that had the breadth of answers and most helpful input based on preset criteria. I'm happy to say that even with the late start 7 of these folks are ADM members. You folks will be hearing from myself or other Edmunds Tier III members soon for a more in-depth interview.
Just wanted to convey my thanks, and thanks from Edmunds, for your participation. I will keep ADM updated as the results become clear.
Thanks Again!
Johnny G

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service