Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

We have partnered with a company that swears by this,I would love your feedback.

Thanx,

Chuck

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I recommend extreme caution... Having done the "Robo Call" thing in the past, I saw how upset so many of the dealership's customer became with calls they perceived as unsolicited sales pitches.  Combine that with the legal restrictions around unsolicited cell phone calls and what you are describing should raise multiple red flags.

Thanx Ralph, how have you been? Great to see the group is doing well, OK, when you did it in the past what were the results? I wonder if it outweighs the bad by a lot or a little?

Thanx Manny, can you privately contact me about these specific companies? Or would you rather not? If so email me direct at chuck@cardealerstv.com

Depends on the purpose of mass calling, applications like predictive dialers are useful as it connects only those calls where the human voice is recognized..  

Thanx Shajee, have you or anyone you know used the predictive dialers?

Chuck, I used predictive dialing software and phone systems in Phoenix and in the BDC we set up at Reynolds in Dayton.  Once it is "dialed in" (pun intended) properly, the systems are a significant enhancement to call center productivity and effectiveness.  At first they seem draconian and like a production line process, but as the team gets used to them, the average call time per CSR per shift will double.

cool thanx, so why do you think a lot of dealers are NOT using this?

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service