Automotive Digital Marketing

Automotive Marketing Professional Community for Car Dealers, OEM and Suppliers

Loading... Be Patient!
If anyone out there has heard of Sunnyvale Toyota's success, I understand the main contributor is Response Logic? - We have the option to go forward with this pretty cool email responder program - anyone else out there using it?  Anything you can tell me about it?

Views: 1290

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Ralph and Kristi, Thank you both for your kind words of endorsement. Warmly, Catherine
I thought I would give everyone an update on our success with ResponseLogix since we implemented it in March.
Our lead closing ratio was at about 12 to 15% of total Toyota store sales. We have had a steady increase in percentage of sales each month to last month - September - 6 months later being at 30% - does it work....HELL YAH!
30% Closing Ratio?    Well Congrats Amanda!!   You are the #1 Closting dealer in history!!  

Amanda, is that your 30 day close?

I was going to ask you what you thought.  We just had several discussions as to should we allow the dealers to use Response Logix.

Refresh my memory Matt, is VS able to do the same things that Response Logix does....Incentives, additional options, etc.

Haven't heard of http://getinstaquote.com/ , I'll check it out...

Cool.  We have a lot of dealers on VS so I'm going to put some info together for them on this.....I'm sure they already know but I just want to make sure and also how to best utilize it.  - Thanks Matt.

Okay Matt, you have my interest peaked on your product.  Unfortunately with any great dealership others start to follow, which is what happening to us now. I am looking for something fresh and unique for our dealership.  Let me know more!

the system might work for a dealer that has no process.  for a dealer with a process this product must be used correctly if at all.  Thinking that emailing consumers should take the place of solid phone work is flawed thinking. IT WILL NOT SELL YOU MORE CARS AS CLAIMED.  No product will sell you more cars, you must sell them.

If you have your CRM set up correctly you don't need this, but if don't want to take the time to set up your system, allow this product in after you have hit the phones correctly for at least 4 days.  If follow their advise your closing ratio will not be good and the gross will be poor.  Not a bad product for a dealer with a poor process.  A maybe add on for those who do.    

The results from Sunnyvale are not real.  they count every deal from any one who says the word computer while entering the store.   Ask them to prove the result from URL generated business not walk in business and phone in business. Not using consumers who now use a computer to get the info to do what they have ALWAYS DONE.  walk in or phone in.  In industry terms its called a cow bell dealer.
We will be allowing this product in to a store with a very rock solid process that counts the real thing shortly and I will be glad to post the results to be fair.
I think everyone has their own opinion of how they determine their percentages of closing for their online customers.  I think one thing that we can all agree on is that the early bird who provides an accurate quote and answers direct questions in a professional and timely manner will win the customer.  I am not saying that ResponseLogix is perfect and that it doesn't have it's flaws.  EVERY program out there isn't perfect and without flaw.  This program has helped us out with what our current process was and the key to it was taking the time off of me to provide the quotes giving different trim levels and used vehicle options and then allowing me to follow up by phone, if a valid phone number was provided and then complete my sale.  Basically it has come down to this...if I received a valid phone number...yes Chris I am closing 30%.  That is how I am basing my numbers.  BUT is there room for improvement on ResponseLogix part?...absolutely. For now the program has worked and I am now looking to expand it to our other stores..but have come to a road block with them and it seems to me...they think their program is the only one out there and now I have had success with it, they refuse to negotiate with our other stores...so Matt, I have checked out your program and I am very interested in seeing more on it.  We also have BMW, Chevy, Volks and Audi.

I wasn't questioning your close rate, that was someone else :-) I was just wondering if it was your 30 day close rate but no big deal.  Just interested in learning more as we just went through the demo and are allowing our dealers to use it.  Of course the most important thing is if its helping you sell more cars it doing its job and it sounds like it gives you more time to work the process, which is what technology is suppose to do for us.  Not do it but help us do it.  Sounds like a good fit. 

Unfortunately many times these forums turn into something personal instead of discussions and wanting to learn more.  

RSS

Automotive Marketing Network and Exchange for Car Dealers, OEM Managers, Advertising and Marketing Practitioners seeking improved results.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service