Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
Ok...

Here`s another effective Digital Marketing Tip from Ken;

Here`s an EBlast that I created last night,..... now I also post it just about anywhere & everywhere! - lol

Here it`s posted on Craigs List; http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/1444261082.html

Again ,this is a very effective technique(& doesn`t cost very much either! - lol)

Hope you like it!

K-

Tags: DD, ken beam, marketing, nashville, new jersey, nj

Views: 37

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Hey Ken,

I get into Nashville on Sunday morning because my wife HAD to be home to offer the treats vs. the tricks BUT I will be speaking at the conference so let's hook up! Oh yeah, and if I needed a car the kids would have used up all of their eggs on me becasue I definitely would have gone to your sale based on your email!!

I strongly advise that you and yours should meet me and mine at our Post Party co-hosted by FirstLook and Ad Agency Online on Sunday evening from 8PM to 10 PM at the Hermitage Hotel - http://www.thehermitagehotel.com - just one block from the conference - in a private room adjacent to their Oak Bar.

An open bar, appetizers and too many ADM friends to list will be there so please join us. Of course this is an open invitation to all ADM friends and anyone that will be at the 7th DD Conference that is reading this post.

After all, what are friends for!

PS: Just to reassure you that we won't be alone, Ralph Paglia, Jared Hamilton, Robert Lange from KBB, Mike Seaton from Wood and Seaton and a whole lot of people smarter than I am will be there +++++ hopefuly Ken Beam!
Hey Phil!

Thanks for the note, I appreciate it. I`ll be there Sunday night with my colleague Russ Arons our Internet Mgr.

See ya Sunday -

Thanks again,

Ken-

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Electric Vehicle is the Future

Posted by Dwayne Jhonson on August 29, 2019

2. Email marketing

Posted by Andrew Qrueed on August 26, 2019

4. 5 Ideas for car dealers FB page

Posted by Kevin Lewis on August 6, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service