Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
Michael from Grammarly writes:
"I came across your article on automotivedigitalmarketing.com and I was excited to see that you mentioned Grammarly as a helpful writing tool. Awesome!"

Michael has provided our members with a link to a free version of Grammarly... Here is a link to the free grammar-checking tool on Grammarly's website. It's a great way for ADMPC members to see how it actually works. 

He said, "Thanks for writing about us!"

Cheers,
Michael
Online Partnerships Team | Grammarly

Follow us on Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

We look out for online reviews of Grammarly and we sometimes reach out to the author and/or administrator about the review. We obtained your contact details either from the website on which you posted about us or your social media account if you make your email address public. We do this for our legitimate business interests in order to help us promote our products. For more information about your rights, how we transfer data and how you can contact us, please see our Privacy Policy.

Tags: ADM, Content, Grammarly, Members, Tool, Writing

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Yeah, I am using Grammarly in ADM. It's working fine and helps me to write a right...LOL...

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service