Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Today I received a number of calls from dealers who have seen their Google+ Local Business Pages lose their reviews or revert back to old data that was once associated with Google Places.

I urge all ADM members to check their Google+ Local Pages and confirm that the review counts, phone numbers, and data is correct.  

If you are experiencing a problem, please document TWO THINGS for me, so I can help.  Put your answers in the comments box below.

• I need the link to your Google+ Local Page
  • The email account that is associated with the Page Ownership.

I look forward to seeing if this is an isolated incident or a bigger data center issue.

Update:  Download This Whitepaper That Explains The Loss of Reviews

Brian Pasch, CEO

PCG Consulting

Tags: google, google+ local

Views: 773

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Thank you, Brian. Any help we can get is much appreciated!

Brian, it is nice to know we have a Google contact here at ADM. We aren't even your clients and you are willing to help! Thank you for being so kind.

Another day has passed and still no word back form Google on the list of dealers impacted that I submitted.  I have not forgotten you!  I will do all I can to get answers that the entire ADM community can leverage to keep their Google+ Local listings a viable marketing tool.

Brian, I just wanted to post a public "Thank You" on behalf of the ADM Professional Community for all that you do... The action you took by requesting assistance directly from Google is appreciated and very impressive.  Your support of the ADM Community has been consistent and significant... Thank you!

We went from over 130 reviews to 12

https://plus.google.com/108918749792435569349/about?hl=en

melhambeltonford@gmail.com

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service