Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

There has been a lot of fuss about AutoConnections 2012 and for good reason. The names behind it are big with a proven track record of automotive expertise and quality events.

With that said, I'm looking for one good reason why I should attend. The blog posts are long and the discussions are longer. I need the elevator pitch.

Dealers: Why are you going to attend? What do you hope to get out of it?

Vendors: What are you bringing to the table?

Organizers: What's going to make this "special" with so many conferences out there?

Keep in mind, I will definitely be attending. I just want to hear from everyone else in the ADM community so we're all on the same page.

Fire away your elevator pitches/reasons. Thanks!

Tags: "Car, AutoCon, AutoConnections, Conference, Dealer', Las vegas

Views: 1039

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Hmmmm, Jim... OK, I'll try!

Wow LMAO lol

Good Reason #57: Aria.

Can I use a single image as 1 reason to attend AutoCon? Here it is:

I love how you mention Chris Saraceno at 14:50.  Chris is one of the most professional and classiest people in the industry.  He has pulled that with me twice and I toned down a lot because of it.  He is awesome.

Here is another good reason: Dealers who attend will receive supplier credit vouchers that far exceed all the costs of travel, hotel, meals and registration fees to attend the AutoConnections 2012 Conference and Exposition... Think about it, workshops with supporting labs to ensure implementation of strategies and tactics before you leave Las Vegas, AND credit vouchers from all suppliers who are sponsors and exhibitors.  If there ever was a sure thing, AutoCon 2012 is it!

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service