Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

There has been a lot of fuss about AutoConnections 2012 and for good reason. The names behind it are big with a proven track record of automotive expertise and quality events.

With that said, I'm looking for one good reason why I should attend. The blog posts are long and the discussions are longer. I need the elevator pitch.

Dealers: Why are you going to attend? What do you hope to get out of it?

Vendors: What are you bringing to the table?

Organizers: What's going to make this "special" with so many conferences out there?

Keep in mind, I will definitely be attending. I just want to hear from everyone else in the ADM community so we're all on the same page.

Fire away your elevator pitches/reasons. Thanks!

Tags: "Car, AutoCon, AutoConnections, Conference, Dealer', Las vegas

Views: 1039

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I am pretty sure angels and con shouldn't be used in the same sentence. 

You don't believe people can connect with angels???

I'm not sure *I* should be allowed to use the word "angel". :)

Because I want to be at the biggest Digital conference of the year (and every year after?) for all the reasons above!

Kind of makes you wonder why anyone would want to attend that other old school conference where they charge you a fortune, nickel and dime you, and then show you the same information that was at the previous 3 conferences they ran...

That old school conference did me really dirty last time and I believe that I am done with it and will do all the best to never align myself with them again.  Plus that last conference they did was the worst ever.  I think this conference is about to take things over by storm.

There is quite a large group of dedicated automotive professionals working towards ensuring that AutoCon 2012 connects dealers and managers with more information, fresh applications of that information and the very best and most knowledgeable people in the business.

I think you're right Tim... everyone's sick and disgusted with some of the Digital Disasters we've been experiencing.

Where Ralph, the Pasch's, Jared, and even my own events are different is because we care about the attendees and the vendors... the quality of the education and the experience. JIM

I am not used to getting reminder emails from Digital Disaster conference asking to submit a speaker proposal on numerous occasions.  However, this time they are sending them out like crazy.  It seems almost like they are desperate to get just someone to commit this time.  Also, I am not seeing hashtags on twitter like I used to.  What about sending out emails with surveys trying to see if attendees believe that implementing what Ralph is doing at AutoCon should be done at Digital Disaster?  Could this be the end for them?  I will tell you I am not wasting my time filling a proposal.  The last time was the last straw when they personally pulled a dirty move on me.  They did apologize and claimed it to be a mistake.  But come on, let's get real it only happened because I was not striking a fat check.  They lost all support and respect from me.  Good luck.  Let AutoCon prevail!!!

I have to agree with Manny -- his reasoning resonates the BEST reasons to go to this conference. One kaveat that he left out, Ralph Paglia. I first "met" Ralph at DD#2; left his session with an overall sense that I had a LOT to learn about managing a successful BDC. Since that time I have come to realize that Ralph truly wants everyone in this business to be successful and he strives to provide his colleagues with the best information available. Additionally, any time you you ask for help, he's there. If Ralph is involved...you MUST attend!

Thank you Diane... You made my day, my week and well, simply put a ton of joy in my heart with your comment.  God bless you.

I go to hear the best and the brightest. If Ralph is personally committed to that piece of the puzzle and Carrie is running the show--it should be outstanding.

Bottom line: Too much change coming from Google and Facebook alone--much less the automotive industry--to keep up with on our own.

PS Keith Schetterly is the best!

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service