Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

There has been a lot of fuss about AutoConnections 2012 and for good reason. The names behind it are big with a proven track record of automotive expertise and quality events.

With that said, I'm looking for one good reason why I should attend. The blog posts are long and the discussions are longer. I need the elevator pitch.

Dealers: Why are you going to attend? What do you hope to get out of it?

Vendors: What are you bringing to the table?

Organizers: What's going to make this "special" with so many conferences out there?

Keep in mind, I will definitely be attending. I just want to hear from everyone else in the ADM community so we're all on the same page.

Fire away your elevator pitches/reasons. Thanks!

Tags: "Car, AutoCon, AutoConnections, Conference, Dealer', Las vegas

Views: 1046

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

How about this... Carrie and her team orchestrate phenomenally well run events, and AutoCon is the biggest budget she has ever had to work with. AutoCon will simply ROCK!

Ralph, I am overwhelmed and excited you've asked me to be the Keynote for this first historic event. 

All of us are single-minded in our desire to put quality experiences in front of the dealers and sponsors. The reason you will succeed where others are noticeably dying, as they are breathing their last wheezy breaths, as they are sucked down into the digital tar pits.. is because you know how to treat people and your goal is to build something meaningful and beneficial as you go beyond the uncaring money-sucking motives and spiteful behavior we've all witnessed in so many other places. 

Jim - I have always been one of your biggest fans (literally) and I feel blessed by your friendship, loyalty and for all that you have taught me over the years... I am exceptionally proud of having you as our opening keynote speaker at AutoCon 2012.  Your inspiration drives the success of many more people than you could ever realize!

Excuse me, but I think the reason Ralph will succeed is passion for what he does.  The same passion that Jim Ziegler has.  People that really care about what they do and the people they do it with!  That has been missing in some other venues.  I am looking for a rejuvenating experience!  Of course I'm left brained... ? or is it right brained?  Anyway, love you both!  This is going to be great!

Carrie cheated. I think that's more than one. She'd disqualified from winning the grand prize of dinner at BB King's Blues Club, my 3rd favorite restaurant in Vegas.

JD-I did not cheat! I gave 1 reason (as per your request) plus 12 more incase you didn't like the first one I provided :)

I had no idea dinner at BB Kings was the grand prize...any way I can get a second chance? 

Carrie is incapable of cheating

Carrie listed the best reasons... But here is my personal favorite:

Better speakers/presenters - I am personally checking out every single speaker applicant. Only the truly skilled facilitators, presenters, instructors, motivators and practitioners will be allowed on stage. No poorly skilled presenters! If I have to sit through another presentation where I can hardly stay awake and my predominant thoughts are "so what?" or "this is the 4th time I have seen this same presentation at the same event over the past two years..." I'm going to scream!

As an industry, we have an opportunity to make AutoCon the next evolution of our "Practitioner Congress" and I am personally, directly and rabidly dedicated to elevating the concept of an industry gathering to a level beyond what any of us have seen or experienced in the past.

The same fiercely heartfelt passion that I tapped into taking a Chevy dealership to over 11,000 units retailed in a single year is now being dedicated to http://AutoCon2012.com... Here we go again!

Every time someone registers for AutoCON 2012, an angel gets its wings.  :)

Keith - You get my vote for favorite reason to attend AutoCon 2012!

:)

That was funny. 

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service