Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

After completing a lengthy study of the chat providers in the automotive industry, I thought that I would take on a smaller but equally debatable topic - gift cards as incentives to come to the dealership.

As far as I know, there is Hook Logic, Showroom Magnet, and Intice. Am I missing any? If you've used any of these, what was your experience?

I'm a big fan of the concept but I have never really taken a deep dive into the process and results. I am going to be meeting with two of the three next week for certain and if I can nail down a time with the third, it's on. This is going to be quicker than the chat exploration because of the limited number of companies involved, but it might be even harder. From what I've heard so far, all three seem like excellent choices.

If anyone has any insight into any of these services or if you know of others out there, please let me know via email or here in the comments. Thanks!

Tags: hook logic, intice, leads, showroom magnet

Views: 644

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

If you have marketing that works, the gift card is to going to increase the show rates and success of the campaign.  We find this to be true time and time again.   We offer a gift card program that is up to 90% off face value for our automotive marketing clients.  So instead of paying $25 for a $25 card, we offer a tremendous discount off face value on gift cards that are good at select online retailers who offer thousands of brand name products.  Consumers can even get free products delivered to their homes, and pay nothing for shipping or handling...completely free shopping and a user friendly "no hassle" quality experience for the consumer.  

The key is that your marketing has to be right as Larry and others have said in this post.   We don't specialize in the advertising component, but we do specialize in saving dealers money on gift cards!   Many of our current clients use the gift card in their ad copy on TV, print, newspaper, radio, and online and we see them doubling response rates time and time again by offering a higher value at a fraction of the cost.   Because the cost is such a discount off face value, dealers are able to lower their cost per acquisition.  A higher response, with a lower cost per gift is always going to equate to more return for your ad dollars. 

Would be glad to discuss our options for high value, low cost QUALITY incentive solutions anytime.  Please reach out if I can help.

Melissa,

Sounds like a cool product.

Question: can your gift cards covert into a local gift card like Best Buy at the real face value at the time of sale? 

Its good to see Melissa Terzi chime in here. She (and her company) are top notch. We have used thousands of her gift cards over the years, all with not one problem. She is the real deal! I don't want to go into how we use them but they pull baby, I will say that. They pull!

I have used the $25.oo Gift cards with Autousa . We would normally average 25 a month and Sell 10-13 off of them. I was the only one who could submit the offer. So I talked to every customer that came in. The offer dropped down when someone clicked on a Vehicle. Not on the Main Page

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service