Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
GM has just raised the bar.  Greater than 99% of leads must be responded
to within 5 hours; response times must average less than an hour. 
That's the new standard.  Can the best minds in the business respond
here with how you are going to get that done? 

I met the old standard in Q1 and finished in the top money sector, but my methods
aren't necessarily going to meet the higher standards.  I need a new
approach to get the job done this quarter

Tags: Deficit, General, Metrics, Motors, Response, SFE, Sleep, Times

Views: 352

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

GM is the only one paying a dealer to do so that I know of. Hyundai just take away a lead if you don't respond to it in a certain time frame. Toyota does mystery shops once a month and Nissan is even less than that.

I have been happy with Client Connexions answering my leads after hours.
Help me, I have a few of the pieces of the puzzle

In GM lead management you should be able to send a lead to gmonesource@xxxxxxx.com this lead can then go to a email account set up by the dealership that is set on "away" so a response is automatically sent out and stops the clock. This system works 95% of the time but sometimes a lead gets stuck in the drafts folder. The only problem is the lead is not sent to my CRM tool. I am trying to set up the email account so it answers the GM Lead and also CC's to my CRM, any ideas out there on how to set this up perfectly. I am done waking up at 2am to beat the 1 hour time frame
I suggested that GM may not respond within 5 hours... here's an example: After an hour jointly with OneSource and Cobalt it was concluded that my lead for a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix should not be considered a new car lead. I was told to contact my appropriate GM person. I sent an email, and followed up by calling (that is, after all, what we do) at 3:40 pm on Friday. As of Sunday night... not even an autoresponder.

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service