Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
She's looking for a used Expidition EL in Black as loaded as can be with the 2 TV's. Any of my ADM freinds have one I'd love to see you get the business.

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

ronsmap to the rescue!!

First I'll give you the search criteria that I used on ronsmap then I'll give you a link to one I particularly like!

Here's the search criteria I used (after using this criteria I also selected Used Only in the drop-down box)

ford expedition el black

after I did that I did find this one that I really liked. You can simply drop the url in another browser/tab: http://www.ronsmap.com/ronsmap?cid=553535

Have fun... and have your cousin surf ronsmap!
Ha Ha! Ronsmap Rocks.
Well thank you David!!!

Is your dealership (Thomas Honda of Johnstown) feeding its inventory to ronsmap? If not it should be! Remember, it's FREE for all of your new and used inventory to be on ronsmap and it's also FREE to receive basic internet leads. There's no contract or costs to have your inventory up on ronsmap and to receive basic leads (like those you get from ATC, Cars, etc).

To get your inventory on ronsmap simply send an email to dealerfeedrequest@ronsmap.com

Thanks again for the props!

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

December 2019
SMTWTFS

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service