Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Did any one stop by FirstLook at NADA?

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I did more than stop by -- I studied it! Pat Ryan, Jr. was front and center shaking hands with old customers and greeting new ones alongside his Senior Managers including David McGarry, David Nelson and Joe Grieshop. They took their "Customer Optimization" philosophy to a new level this year with their platform - FirstYield -- complimented by PimpMySpace.Com and a branding line that says it all -- "Know It All. Customers do."

Their recent JV with GMAC also suggested some leveraged resources that will help all of the FirstLook customers - past and pending. Also, I am extremely confident that their recent decision to integrate video into their marketing application with their agreement with a vendor client of mine will enhance the vSEO element for their dealers beyond other inventory management/marketing solutions. I hope to be passing on the announcement of their/our/your shared success in the video vertical shortly; hopefully by the 8th Digital Dealer Conference, April 20th - 22nd in Orlando!

If you want more details, I interviewed Pat Ryan, Jr. on my Automotive Advertrising Experts show some weeks back and you may want to hear their plans from the horses mouth -- so to speak! (No offense Pat!)

After all, what are freinds and ADM for!

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service