Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
Does anyone have any recommendations for companies that provide a similar service to Exteres? We do like the back office/administrative end of Exteres's service regarding organizing all the statistical data of customer reviews. However, we want to weigh all options at this time.

Views: 462

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Patrick, if you don't mind using software to set up your data collection and reporting, I would recommend Radian6 as a potential software based resource for what you want... As software, Radian6 is rather expensive, but costs a lot less than Exteres.

Hey Ralph,

I looked into Radian6 earlier today.......... As I just briefly read it, I didn`t see where their software would allow you to monitor/gather all of your Reviews???? Seemed like the product only applied to social media platforms.................... did I miss something??? 

Yup... Reviews are social media.  Consumer Generated Content (CGC) tracking and sentiment analysis tracked by Radian6 describes positive, negative, neutral posts.  I like the way it assesses how many people are likely to view the published content.  Hey, whether it is a review, a blog post or a comment on a page, it's all about your dealership's reputation.  Most of the major OEM's use Radian6 and we used it at ADP for awhile as well.  Currently working on a deal to use it at Tier10, but it's not a "done deal" yet!  Radian6 is definitely one of the best... BUT, it is rather expensive!  The system now integrates with Salesforce.com which acquired Radian6 awhile ago.

I don't work for Radian6 and there are other tracking and reporting systems out there... If you find something better, let us know.

I agree with Ralph, Radian 6 is the best out there. Built into the system is a rather robust social engagement console as well.

Hey Patrick, I know this is an old post but FYI, Exteres is not simply about tracking, reporting and/or engaging with online Social Activities. In addition to providing SEO and SEM for automobile dealerships, Exteres is about culture change within organizations. It isn't just scraping reviews and providing analytics or engaging customers online. Exteres provides a process and includs the training and tools that enable management to implement and track each step, within the dealership. You have probably already discovered what I have. That is that there are no true "options" to ExteresAuto.   

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Electric Vehicle is the Future

Posted by Dwayne Jhonson on August 29, 2019

2. Email marketing

Posted by Andrew Qrueed on August 26, 2019

4. 5 Ideas for car dealers FB page

Posted by Kevin Lewis on August 6, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service