Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
Is anyone using everycarlsited.com? I saw some content about their services but it was a lttle unclear. If so, can you please provide feedback. I'm thinking about decreasing the AT budget and adding this service. I like the fact that "search" is their focus and not lumping 10,000 cars together like Autotrader with the highest paying dealers showing first. How is their VSEO? Any thoughts? Results?

Tags: everycarlisted, results

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

That was our biggest complaint. We would only get a couple of leads via VIN Specific, and NON Vin Specific, then more Service leads..They explained it that that is what they do primarily, bump up your Service prospects. I argued would have been nice to have that explained in better detail.

Our Conference call on Friday with their Corporate Officer and Sales Reps was all about them trying to save face, but our Rep who signed us up said this..which I had an immediate response. " When we pitched to you I didn't have the right specifics on the program, so it was my fault..I apologize.." For which I came back with " Don't you think it would be wise to know the program your selling, before you sell it..All it does is create a bad business relationship and make us feel like we were lied to " They explained the program in detail ( which counts the service leads ) and we said this is not what we signed for and not what we want. Took some teeth pulling, but we are finally out. I am interested to see how your luck with them turns out. Definately keep me informed
@David Lytle and @Jason Mitchell - I'm with everycarlisted. We do provide consumer leads for new/used vehicles sales, service, and parts. I'd like to talk with you about the way our program was pitched to you. We want happy customers and I'd like to make this experience right for you. Please contact me at 877-593-5401 or dboone@everycarlisted.com

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Sorry, your CRM technology is outdated!

Posted by Matt Watson on June 21, 2009

2. Main SEO Trends 2019

Posted by Kevin Lewis on January 24, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service