Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Based on one of Jon's suggestions, this forum is being set up for the exchange, discussion and commentary in regards to email templates that either work, or do not work! I will start by uploading several examples of what I KNOW to be effective email templates based on years of experience and thousands of implementations.

Tags: -, Email, Paglia, Ralph, Share, Templates, The, Winners!

Views: 26361

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

With a couple of years of creating email templates now under my belt, the glaring difference in my efforts vs. these is the number of links provided for the prospect to get directly back into the dealership site / content. Unfortunately I do not have permission to repost, but if you consider your email template(s) as a website traffic source you can drive traffic accordingly. Linking is a strategy that keeps your prospect in your digital loop and engaged for the longest period of time.

Give them what they want with the minimal number of clicks. (sound familiar from other digital marketing best practices?)

Good Selling,

DTG

David, thank you for noting your keen observation about links... This reflects exactly the type of strategy you describe, but let me provide some color commentary. The email templates were designed for dealerships where the bulk of their leads came from sources OTHER THAN the dealership's primary website.  This includes OEM, microsites, Cars.com, Autotrader.com, 3rd party lead providers and a whole slew of other sources besides the dealer's own web site.  We learned over time that if we could get a customer who had never been to the dealership's primary website, to visit that site and submit any lead form, then that so-called duplicate lead tripled our likelihood of selling that customer a new or used vehicle.  These email templates were designed to drive visits and engagement to and with the dealer's primary website for prospects who had never been there.

Hi Ralph. Sounds like we on the same field playing a slightly different game. (nothing new from this side)

Good Selling

DTG

I've always liked and gotten a HUGE response to this:

How's the car shopping going?

I tend to keep my templates short and sweet because of the market I am in. Long worded emails tend to bring the consumer towards to delte button or "read it later" only to forget about it. :)

Ralph,

Thank you very much for all of the great scripts! One I was looking for but didn't see was an in-equity phone script and email template for our service customers. Do you or anyone else have an effective one?

Thanks again!

Todd Reinbolt

Internet Manager

Carl Gregory Honda

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service