Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Based on one of Jon's suggestions, this forum is being set up for the exchange, discussion and commentary in regards to email templates that either work, or do not work! I will start by uploading several examples of what I KNOW to be effective email templates based on years of experience and thousands of implementations.

Tags: -, Email, Paglia, Ralph, Share, Templates, The, Winners!

Views: 25211

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

That looks really good! Just keeps getting better and better! Now I just have 40 more to finish off and I'm done...lol

Thanks guys!
The Technique that works for me is to still sell their need to land on a car. Yes we can work a deal backwards and yes we can qualify a customer on the phone but you will loose deals. A customer is more likely to find that 2k down or pick the tree for a co-buyer on when the see touch and feel.
Well mr or mrs customer I am glad that you gave me a call. We all have had hiccup or to and everybody deserves a second chance. We have over 30 different lenders that specialize in different credit profiles ( if you have information focus on that ex :time on job, money made take it off of credit score) What I would like to do is schedule a time that works for you to come in and take a look at the car your inquired about. From there if you like the car I can sit you down with my finance manager and he can discuss your options. What time works best for you early this afternoon or early this evening?
Objections: I want to see if I am approved first. I can totally understand I do not want to waste your time. I do not want to affect your credit if you do not like the car I have then there is no need for me to look at your credit. I want to be ale to represent you to the bank in the best possible view so when you sit with finance manager he can get the information necessary to have explanations for the bank.
This is private information and we would like to keep it that way.
Same for the customer that wants your best rate. Have you checked with your local bank? Yes No, i'm not telling you doesn't matter great sounds live you have done your research we deal with over 30 different lenders and are a pretty big dealership selling over xxx cars banks usually volley for our business and we pass those savings on to you. What I can do is if you like the xxx I can sit you directly with my business manager.

There are some great templates on here, I am trying to find one that will help get customers to provide their contact number. We get quite a few leads that only have email address and no contact number. Thought about making contact number required to submit lead, but I think that will cut down amount of leads. Any good templates for getting contact numbers or input on requiring numbers on lead submit forms would be helpful.

The autoresponse that regurgitates back to the customer what they submitted for their contact info and shows the blanks works well... Also, the no phone number email template seeking phone numbers works later on in the process.

Anyone have any examples of these?

see attached files...

Attachments:

Ralph, 

I have been using your Quality Control email as a art of my email process since you first posted it a few years ago.  I made some minor custom changes to it to suit my store and process but I love it.  It is such a powerful tool.  I incorporated it as a Day 3 Email in my 90 day process that I used successfully at Teddy Nissan and now with the stores that I consult.  My biggest change to it was an add on to advertise my online reputation.  I make it a point to engage prospects to read what other customers have to say about us on DealerRater (or other review sites).  Who knows? Maybe it will get us a great review just because the customer likes what I have to say or they like my follow up.  It has worked well for me over the years.

More examples of marketing training, reference and research documents...

Attachments:

This is a fantastic thread, and I'd love to see it continued and updated.  I'm new to this and wish that I had something positive to contribute myself.  As it is, I'm still a grass hopper hoping to learn from the masters.

Thanks for sharing!

these are great templets ..... better then some i have seen over the years working for dealerships who make there own .. awesome

Thank you, April... You may also want to search for templates and scripts I have uploaded to Scribd and Slideshare.net - Just search for my name when you on the sites.

cool thank s

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service