Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Based on one of Jon's suggestions, this forum is being set up for the exchange, discussion and commentary in regards to email templates that either work, or do not work! I will start by uploading several examples of what I KNOW to be effective email templates based on years of experience and thousands of implementations.

Tags: -, Email, Paglia, Ralph, Share, Templates, The, Winners!

Views: 24166

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I was wondering if you had any Templates for 14 and 28 day follow ups...Like if you havent heard from someone in that long...
I am uploading Lease versus Sales and Renewal scripts that were requested by Jim Corey, an ADM member...
Attachments:
SECOND SET: I am uploading Lease versus Sales and Renewal scripts that were requested by Jim Corey, an ADM member...
Attachments:
THIRD SET: I am uploading Lease versus Sales and Renewal scripts that were requested by Jim Corey, an ADM member...
Attachments:
Always love seeing other templates. Attached is one I like for those 30 - 60 -90 days past prospects.
Attachments:
Hello Dennis

My name is Craig Whitfield, wiht Behlmann Buick Pontiac GMC in St Louis Mo. and I am a part of an internet team of salesmen who are doing exatly what you said, spinnig our wheels sending templates without any science on which ones go next. What's your secret, because I would like to make a difference online with customers and how I send my templates and the content of information. HELP.

Thanks in advance

Craig Whitfield
Behlmann Buick Pontiac GMC

Hazelwood, Mo. 63042
Here is a Price Quote E-mail I put together with the help of Some other Templates I have found, and some stuff I was using. The green 3 Options box looks perfect in the CRM, and when I send it, but it doesn't look right in word. Tell me what you think.

-Dave
Attachments:
Try reducing the fonts in that table
Attachments:
I reduced it to 11px
Thanks! Looks much better now!
David, (ADM members)

Saw your string and Paul's retouch...

Added some here...

Maybe some part could help.

DTG
Attachments:
Got me started... felt obligated to give it the DTG touch.
Attachments:

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service