Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Job Description

The Digital Field Consultant would serve as an advisor to regional retailers and also to the field staff of this luxury OEM. In this capacity, the consultant would analyze e-business processes and offer training for dealership management and their Internet staff. The goal is to achieve overall digital performance improvement for this luxury brand, accomplished with the most up to date information and research available, incorporating defined program guides to repeatedly impact digital marketing performance.

Overall, the role would serve to continually analyze a dealer’s complete digital process:

• Educate leadership on performance drivers
  • Formulate action plan to improve retailer and OEM digital performance
  • Train management and digital staff to achieve plan goals

Position Overview:

• Act as digital strategy consultant to top management at regional retailers and also the OEM or Dealer Group executives.
  • Build, train, and manage relationships to ensure feedback from the regional dealers, OEM/Dealer Group regional directors and area executives.
  • Provide in-depth analyses and reporting regarding field activities and ongoing dealership progress.
  • Communicate pro-actively with dealers through e-mail, phone and in-store visits.
  • Make dealer visits to develop, coach, train, and monitor process and results improvement initiatives.
  • Develop action plans for the dealerships and track ongoing progress.
  • Work with dealership management and digital staff to apply consistent measures to lead response, ROI, other metrics as needed.
  • Drive acceptance of digital principles and practices throughout the dealership.
  • Provide feedback and recommendations relative to digital performance.
  • Attend regional dealer and field staff meetings. Deliver presentations and facilitate OEM/Dealer Group sponsored seminars and breakout sessions.
  • Review, critique, and discuss dealer websites, associated traffic, Internet trends, and corresponding material announcements that affect the local retailers.
  • Develop CRM plan for dealership; coach staff/ train to execute.
  • Provide training on Shift Digital products and program specifics by using a combination of onsite, phone, distance learning.
  • Provide training on associated digital products such as lead management tools.

Qualifications Required

• Adept at business consulting, analysis and reporting.
  • Must be a motivated self-starter and have the desire to succeed in a fast paced rapidly growing industry.
  • Digital experience required; Automotive experience preferred.
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • Experience training one on one and large groups on a lead management tool/crm tool.
  • Extensive training/coaching experience on internet process, ecommerce product, or lead management CRM tools.
  • Consultant experience or experience training various dealership stores on lead mgmt crm tools.
  • Strong presentation skills.
  • Ability to work independently from a remote/home office.
  • Strong relationship building skills.
  • College degree or equivalent experience required.
  • Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required.

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Dear Ryan,

This would be the perfect fit for me. 

I have been doing E-commerce since it's infancy and have watched it evolve to what it is today.  The only way to make E-commerce work is to have strict processes in place and measure what your sales people and management do daily.

I have written several manuals on how to set up and maintain E-commerce departments for Cadillac and Audi.

I would like to have the opportunity to discuss this position with you.  Please find enclosed a copy of my resume.

Attachments:

Dear Geroge:

Good luck with this job. Let me know if you are ever in Miami. I would love to meet you. We are always looking for talented individuals for our organization as we continue to expand.

Sincerely,

Alex Andreus

Brickell Motors

Can you share the name of the Brand and the location of the job?
Hello Ryan, how do I contact you for more details or can you send me a PM here on ADM with your contcat information.  Michael
Dear Ryan:

I was referred to your announcement by Ralph Paglia.  Please find the attached resume for your review.  I am interested in the opportunity as a Digital Field Consultant with a Luxury OEM.  I look forward to discuss my qualifications and how my skills would assist in meeting your company's ’s objectives.

My background encompasses over 10 years of management experience providing leadership in the areas of Automotive Sales, Operations, Digital Marketing/Advertising, Social Media, Performance Improvement, and Training. My professional achievements include the following:
    Currently responsible for negotiating over a million dollars annually in Digital Solutions contracts to corporate Presidents, CEOs and other top corporate executives.

Directed operations for three franchised Automotive Dealership to include Profit/Loss responsibility up to $13.6 million in net assets and up to $26 million in annual sales revenue. Received numerous awards for sales and customer satisfaction improvement.

Conducted several formal consultations and workshops related to Digital Solutions,  and Process Improvement to OEM Corporate Executives of GM, Toyota/Lexus, Honda, and Ford

I have the leadership, relationship building skills, and automotive experience to exceed standards and the ability to operate a profitable department or organization. I welcome the opportunity to share my knowledge and experience in achieving your company's objectives and profitability as a Digital Field Consultant.  I look forward to having the opportunity of meeting with you in the near future. 

Sincerely,

Stephon W. Jones
Attachments:

Ryan,

I currently work for a Luxury Auto dealer, one of the largest in the US.

I set up a website for a Honda store in 1994. (Same one as George below)

I would like an opportunity to speak to you about this position.

Dan

Attachments:
Please send all resumes to ryan@shiftdigital.com
So Ryan, did you get all of the people that you needed yet? thanks Tina

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. BDC or Virtual BDC

Posted by Peter Stratton on February 26, 2020

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service