Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Try this new ecommerce dashboard tool for free. You can track ALL your ecommerce spending, activities and performance in real time at a glance. See what is working and what is not. Allocate your ecommerce spending where it brings the most sales. I am not aware of another tool that brings it ALL together like this. Let me know if you do.

Go to www.TheDealerDashboard.com and register for instant access. This is a static demo. Let me know your thoughts after you review the demo. If you like what you see, we can talk about setting up an account for you so you can try it free of charge.

Zack Powell
TheDealerDashboard.com

Views: 274

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Hey Matt. Thanks for the comment. The key is putting it all together in one portal to make it easy for a GM to view. So far, everything we show we can do. We are putting together a reseller program as well. I think this tool will make ecommerce management much easier. We considered becoming Reynolds compliant but I don't think the CRM is accurate enough to properly give credit for a sale to the right source every time. I think the eCom Dir. can input into the dashboard the proper info. They could also use the dashboard to create their EOM report. I know there are a lot of great tools out there like yours. I just think there should be a tool that completely measures ALL ecommerce initiatives and tracks it.
No. The only thing they need to enter would be the actual sale data and those are one click items. Our software gathers the other data behind the scenes. They would however add any new initiative info in the system. For example, if they ran a banner ad on somewebsite.com they would need to enter the fixed and variable costs into the system. The results would be tracked by the dashboard automatically.
They have the leads routed through the dashboard or they have the leads sent to the dashboard as well as the CRM.
When I worked with Hummer a while back, the Cobalt site allowed you to set up an email address to have the leads sent to. Have they changed that now? If they are not sent by email how does the dealer get the leads? I know some OEMs force the dealer to use the OEMs lead manager. It was always a pain in the neck having to use more than one.
That could certainly be a problem. I will look into this more. Unless they make the dealer use the OEM lead management tool, they have to send the lead via email. That is the only way to get the lead to the dealer's CRM that I am aware of. It is usually sent in adf format. Did I forget something?
Thanks for the heads up. I wll check into it.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

2. 5 Ideas for car dealers FB page

Posted by Kevin Lewis on August 6, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service