Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

With all of the growth in digital opportunity come barriers. Sadly, many of those barriers come in the form of vendors, sometimes even dealers getting in their own way. We (vendors) claim to be experts but with all the opinions, "expertise", and recommendations comes noise and you get to hear all about us, product superiority, and why not the other guy.

I'm not interested in being the hero or talking about me, however. I get to eat when you succeed so that makes you the hero. In the interest of helping all of us vendors help you grow your businesses, please weigh in on the following questions: 

What are your top three goals for SEM?

What are your three biggest complaints about SEM vendors?

What are three things you wish your SEM vendor would talk to you about?

What 3 ways will help me not waste your time?

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Ohhhh lawd don't get me started on this, right here! I could not agree with you more! Between Dealers getting in their own way and all of us having so many different ideas and routes; it's almost impossible to not have Myocardial Infarction! Lol love this article ::DigitalHigh5

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service