Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders
DealerLegion, LLC, is taking the Franchise Dealer marketplace by storm, with cutting edge technology and proven processes giving Dealers double digit RDR and profitability growth. We provide our Dealer Partners with a guaranteed RDR count and profitability each and every month.
We are seeking DYNAMIC territory managers in the Southeast United States for our Nationwide Expansion. If you are currently selling to Franchise Dealers in a complex sales cycle, targeting GM/Dealer Principles, Platform Managers, and Owners and have a consistent, verifiable track record we need to talk.
Our sales superstars will have an existing relationship base in the Franchise Dealer Marketplace within his/her region, have a verifiable record of sales excellence consistently exceeding sales goals and projections, and be a strong negotiator. If this is you, you have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are looking for the position that will provide you with compensation that equals your talent and work ethic, than send us your resume.
· Ability to consult with the construction and execution of a business plan for expansion of DealerLegion products within his/her assigned territory
· Introduce and continue a dialog and sales process with both Advertising Agency and Franchise Dealer/ Dealer Group clients that lead to client acquisition.
· Develop proactive proposals for clients as well as respond to RFQs from clients in an expeditious fashion
· Work with Administrative/Sales Assistants to track all product delivery, performance, and optimization on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Ability to recognize industry trends, communicate these observations with corporate staff, and modify market plans based on fluid market intelligence. You must be an expert in your industry.
· Work directly with DealerLegion sales and technology staff to assist development of technology needs as communicated by clients
· Attend automotive related industry events, as needed and directed by the V.P. of Sales and Marketing.
· Leverage established and existing relationships in the regional automotive community to gain market intelligence, and assist in closing when needed.
· Exceed ALL sales goals at DealerLegion on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
· Regular overnight travel (minimum estimate 50%) by land and/or air.
Skillset, and Knowledge Essential to the Position
A complete understanding of media, digital media, and advertising industry knowledge preferred.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferred.
This position carries a generous salary and commission structure with profit sharing and bonus structure. A vehicle, phone, and insurance allowance is included in this package, as well as expense reimbursement for all business related travel. First year compensation at sales goal will produce compensation in excess of $150,000.00.
Our company culture is one of drive, desire, and execution. We reward excellence, and accept nothing short of it.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com complete with contact data and references. No Phone calls please.