Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
Dealer and Auto manufacturers spend thousands of dollars monthly to get new business via Internet leads but what good will that do if the salesmen can not close the deal. The biggest issue I found across the board was that salesmen do not listen to the consumers or understand their needs. We need to understand that consumers of today are more knowledgeable with the Internet at their fingertips.

I contacted 7 to 8 dealers and the response was similar from all the dealers with the exception of one. They didn't care about my concerns or questions their goal was just to get me in the dealer and as a result they lost a hot lead.

E-Mails below I removed the names and email address Read on ☺

Hi,

I saw on cars.com that Mercedes is offering a $13k cash back on the
09 CLK models is your dealership offering that?

Regards.

Ruben

DELIVERING A WORLD CLASS EXPERIENCE,
WHILE SAVING YOU TIME & MONEY!!

ERIC

"THE #1 VOLUME MERCEDES-BENZ FACILITY IN THE WORLD"

Hi Erik,

I'm in the Valley Van Nuys so I wouldn't be able to get down there
unless I know we are closing the deal so can you answer a few
questions for me?

1. Is there a cash back of 13k on MBZ 09 CLK models?
2. What is the residual % on 09 CLK350 and CLK550 convertible?
3. How much is the money factor on 09 CLK350 and CLK550
4. What is a proximate value I can get for my 2000 CL500 Black tan
interior 100k miles great condition?
5. Do you have Black CLK350 and CLK550 with tan interior?

Regards,

Ruben

Thank you.
We will show you everything when you come see us.
As the largest volume store in the world, we have exclusive
programs.
Can we meet today?

ERIC

is this a autoreply???

Regards,

Ruben

No way...its eric

Delivering a world class experience,
While saving you time & money!!

Eric

"The #1 Volume Mercedes-Benz Facility in the World!"

Well Eric I asked 5 specific questions and your reply was thank you.
Please answer all 5 questions

4. What is a proximate value I can get for my 2000 CL500 Black tan
interior 100k miles great condition?

We are the largest volume center in the world.
I know we have to earn your business.
We are reasonable people.
We simply request that we deal with you in person.
Can we meet today?

ERIC ROSENTHAL

Eric are you reading my email or just coping and paste response Im
asking you specific questions and you have not answered a single one
WHY??????

Here is a example of the answers Im looking for

1. Yes we offer a 13k cash back on all CLK models
2. residual value on the 09 CLK is 51%
3. Money factor is 0.0025
4. Approximate Value for your trade in will be $16k
5. We have 4 black with tan interior in stock

So please answer my questions

Regards,

Ruben

We deal in person Sir.
We have not problem virtually giving you a car.
When can we meet?

ERIC ROSENTHAL
MASTER CERTIFIED
949-718-3163 - DIRECT OFFICE
949-838-7665 - CELLULAR

Is this a joke why or how would I be interested in a Benz from XXXXXX when I asked 5 questions and got ZERO answers. I have no idea how you are the #1 Benz dealer when you dont answer ANY questions Ill be going to XXXX Mercedes and do you want to know why because they answered ALL my questions

You: Hi can I ask a few questions
Live Chat Manager: Sure
You: 1. Is there a cash back of 13k on MBZ 09 CLK models? 2. What is the residual % on 09 CLK350 and CLK550 convertible? 3. How much is the money factor on 09 CLK350 and CLK550 4. What is a proximate value I can get for my 2000 CL500 Black tan interior 100k miles great condition? 5. Do you have Black CLK350 and CLK550 with tan interior?
Live Chat Manager: 1. Is there a cash back of 13k on MBZ 09 CLK models? yes 2. What is the residual % on 09 CLK350 and CLK550 convertible? 50/48 3. How much is the money factor on 09 CLK350 and CLK550? .0018 What is a proximate value I can get for my 2000 CL500 Black tan interior 100k miles great condition?must see 5. Do you have Black CLK350 and CLK550 with tan? yes
You: ok also would you guys take 2 cars as trade in?
Live Chat Manager: yes
You: Last what is the price on CLK350 and 550 convertible?
You: msrp as well as out the door price
You: or msrp and selling price
Live Chat Manager: The Blk/Tan 350 is no longer available. The msrp was $63,440
You: what black on tan do you have?
Live Chat Manager: The one we had was just sold in our internet dept.
You: do u have any black? or is it just the black on tan combo that out
Live Chat Manager: Blk/Blk 350
You: ok let me talk to my fiancée we may drop in tmrw to see and possible test drive and see what we can get for our trade
Live Chat Manager: What is your name and the best number and email to contact you?
You: Ruben Kazantsev please email me kazantsev72@gmail.com
Live Chat Manager: If I can assist you further, My name is Nikko and I'm also available direct at 818-461-3950. Thank you.
You: so if we come in tmrw will i see you?
Live Chat Manager: Yes
You: Last name Nikko?
Live Chat Manager: Nikko Diggins is my full name. Hope to see tomorrow. Thanks .
You: OK thanks we may see you tmrw

See how this works Erik customer asks a question dealer answers question to sell a car to customer

Anyone can tell you what you want to hear to lure you down, but we still 400% more cars than they do.
No that you have your questions answered, we have the color you want, come see us.
we can slaughter any deal they offer you…

ERIC

No Eric he didnt tell me what I want to here he told me what they offer for example

1. Does CLK have 13k cash back. Answer Yes
2. WHat is residual % on CLK. Answer 48 to 50%.
3. Whats the Money factor. Answer 0.0018
4. What is the value of my car. Answer we will have to see it
5. Do you have Black on Tan. Answer. Yes but then found out they no longer have that color combo

Thats how to answer customer questions the only answers I got from you is we are #1 we are the best come down

5. Do you have Black on Tan. Answer. Yes but then found out they no longer have that color combo

Why pay more for a color you don’t want, when I have the color you want and better programs.

ERIC

Ok lets try this again maybe you can salvage this deal.

Hi Eric,

I have a few questions can you please answer them?

4. What is a proximate value I can get for my 2000 CL500 Black tan interior 100k miles great condition?

Best Regards,

Ruben Kazantsev

Thank you.
Mercedes, one of the many banks we work with is offering the following.

1. Does CLK have 13k cash back. Answer Yes and no, the factual cash back is 5500 lease or 10-13k retail, then you have dealer contributions.
2. WHat is residual % on CLK. Answer 48 to 50%.
3. Whats the Money factor. Answer 0.00118
4. What is the value of my car. Answer we will have to see it
5. Do you have Black on Tan. Answer. Yes

Can we meet today?

ERIC

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I agree team work, training and the tools like up to date computer and software to do their job will ALWAYS get results. The biggest problem is dealer principles want immediate results. For example pay a kid from high school 50% less than a veteran is a immediate result they see the immediate savings. Dealer principles do not want to spend money on new computers proper software and higher wages because all they see is how much money they will spend but they don't realize on how much they have lost for not having the right team. Then when they are ready to spend the money they want a immediate result when they have brought the dealer to the ground which took many months. Its the same if you don't change the oil in my car every 3 months then when the engine blows you think that changing the oil will bring the engine back.

You have to spend money to make money and you have to maintain your talent cause they are front line and the back bone to the dealership.
Ruben,
Again I agree with the money aspect of the dealership upper crust. To make money you must hire motivate train and pay the Wright people. You pay high and the return wills me huge if you control your basic cost to do business. I have worked for Gm’s who have made upwards of $100.000 dollars a month GSM’s $40.000 per month this is fine if you pay your people. Have the products and resources they need to succeed. If the customer comes to a store that has excitement the salespeople are clean and neat as in the military we would say your Gig line is straight and I can see myself in your shoes. Then you have the start to success. Pay plans are after pack ridicules and that is the source of negativity. The 1st question asked is what is the pack? New salespeople don’t even care about benefits they want to know what the pack is and am I going to be on the green pea program? No equal pay for equal work green pea or veteran make the pay plan work the same for all. I instituted the 30-10 front to back, sell 15 get $1000 sell 20 get $1500 only if you qualify. You had to put ten cars up on Craig’s list and sell two in the month off your ads to qualify for the bonus. The incentive is to use your imagination the key word use your brain. It comes down to one thing.” RESPECT” if you respect the talent you have and are willing to pay their worth you will succeed in the coming years but if you feel that you can recruit from Taco Bell and pay those wages you will find yourself in turmoil. The key is Long Term employment of key people.

It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
Love that break down I think you need to reward your people make them feel like they are apart of the dealer not just clocking in and out. Every business I was apart of I have rewarded my employees. For example about 12 years ago I owned a night club I had 2 bartenders one was a guy who was very well trained in Las Vegas and the other was a VERY attractive girl. On a saturday night he was bringing in $7,000 while the girl working side by side was only bring in $1,500. After a few months I started giving him a % of the bar sales after the initial $2,000 he his sales jumped 30% now here was a bartender who was trained in Vegas and now was the only one at the time in that city to make a % of the bar. I was told that was a stupid move but for me to give a small percentage I gained in sales. Once we launch our CRM software I plan on doing the same thing with my team. #1 training and #2 rewards for their hard work.

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service