Looking for feedback on new dealer online service my company has developed.
- Have a named destination site to advertise
- Structured workflow to drive consumer forward and into purchase process / engage in conversation with dealership
- Explain vehicle model, style, color, option differences so can shop effectively
- Capture "emotional" aspect to shopping for a car which is otherwise sooooo lacking online
- As if a VIN decode and the ocean of data it produces ever got anyone excited
- Use to differentiate dealership in the market
- Rollout model line by model line under an umbrella strategy http://greenvillehondadirect.com
Not looking to market it on this forum, so find me online if you want to talk about that. Just trying to use social aspect of web to garner design feedback, capture sales expertise and industry thoughts before begin to make big push in the market.