Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Does anyone have some feedback on a company that can create a custom iPhone app for a dealer group that allows people to book a service appointment, browse their inventory, apply for financing, etc.? 

They have a dozen stores so the app would need to accomodate routing to each store properly.

I see many companies advertising iPhone apps but I wanted to get feedback from ADM members  who have them up and running.

I am also interested to see if these iPad apps have helped increase online service appoint setting.

Tags: apps, iphone

Views: 810

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Hefty price tag of $99 per month.  We only charge $11-$20 (Silver-Gold-Platinum) per month including notifications and customer care chat.

Here is a link to our App Live on the App stores some of them were uploaded as early as two years ago. http://mobileapploader.com/myApp/Apps.aspx?tag=Automotive&devic...

Zvika

www.MobileAppLoader.com

Hi Zvika,

We both supply apps for dealerships, but it would appear that our apps are completely different. We specialize in dealership apps and offer many industry specific features, vs. a generic "one app fits all" industries.

Best Regards,

Luis

Diamond Media Group / Diamond Digital Solutions will be laughing it own automotive app program in June 2012. Please contact me at Steve@diamondmediagroup.biz on Monday. I promise that you will be impressed with the technology and the cost is minimal!

Steve Hill
President
DMG,DDS

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service