Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
IVE BEEN POSTING ABOUT 5 CARS A DAY WITH A POSTING TOOL. THEY HAVE BEEN SHOWING UP ON MY ACCOUNT. BUT MY LEADS HAVE QUIT. I GOT TO LOOKING AND SEARCHING THEY WERE NOT  THERE.  YESTERDAY I POSTED 2 CARS SHOWED UP ON MY ACCOUNT . BUT THIS MORNING DONE A SEARCH NOT THERE. I HAVE NEVER TO MY KNOWLEDGE ABUSED THERE TERMS?  ANY HELP?

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Usually if your listing is taken down it is because someone flagged it, but when they flag you you get an email notice and the color changes when you look at your account, I believe it will show up pink.  Is there maybe a chance that your posting area got changed, I know sometimes my posting area will change without my input and I have to change it back when I do a new posting.

What posting tool are you using?

Are you posting different cars? Did you post the same cars more than once in the last 7 days?  Also are you using different formats for your postings?

I have found a new program, that has 50 different templates for Craigslist and allows you to do 1-click posting. It also, does auto posting for Backpage and other sites. Let me know if you want to see a quick demo online, and I can show you how fast it works.

Eric Vaughn  940-453-4197

I am using  http://www.auto-flyers.com

I post 40-50 car a month with no problem

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. BDC or Virtual BDC

Posted by Peter Stratton on February 26, 2020

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service