Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

I have been contacted by a company called CarNow looking to get my dealers inventory data feeds for 'free' listings. I cannot find anything about the company and their website, www.carnow.com , is only a landing page right now. 

Has anyone heard of or done business with CarNow?

Thanks,

Alan 

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Alan, I recommend using caution in allowing new startups access to your dealership's inventory... Too many times in the past we have seen companies leverage access to dealer inventory as a means of growing their business to the point where they then sell access to the consumer traffic that was built using your inventory, back to you for a fee.

Is it fair? Not really, but if we let entrepreneurs do this, can we hardly blame them for capitalizing on our own greed to get more market share?  So, please use caution in allowing every dreamer with a scheme to change the way people buy cars to use your expensive investment in inventory to power their own dreams of auto industry marketing domination!

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service