Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
#1 downloaded auto reference app on the planet. Car Factor is a "best in Class" mobile solution according to Dealer Marketing Magazine. We know auto mobile and we have Car Factor users in your market shopping in our app looking for your brand. Join us for a product unveiling via webinar next Tuesday August 2nd at 3:00 PM CST. Car Factor will be announcing a special offer for all members of ADM. If you would like a mobile market report for your area please send us the name of your store, address, and makes To sales@car-factor.com and we will send you a report of our users who are shopping your brand in your market now. Car factor is not a lead provider we are a revolutionary mobile marketing system that connects you with our users live.

Read about Car Factor in Dealer Marketing Mag here http://db.tt/TbHLpdu

Car Factor Unveiling
When: AUG 2nd 3:00 P.M. CST
Where:Webinar
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/j​ oin/315730742Dial +1 (630) 869-1011Access Code: 315-730-742Meeting ID 315-730-742
Why: Mobile is here! Dealer Marketing Magazine Mobile Mania
Who: ADM members

This meeting has a limited number of space available and will be on a first come first served basis. If you don't make it send us an email and we will be sure to send you out an invite for the next event.

Tags: Car, Collier, Factor, Webinar, app, apps, calendar, events, marketing, mobile

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Hi Chad,

I am moving to our farm in Ocala today -- Breezy Day Arabians -- to be able to play with our horses more often and I won't be able to attend as planned.  Perhaps you could post a video of the session or at least the PPT that you may be using directly on ADM afterwards?  As an alternate, if you record it perhpas we can air it at a special time on my Lunch With Phil Discussing Automotive Advertising blog talk radio show?

I know enough about Car Factor to realize that I will be missing important updates which I need to share with my affiliates and friends and any information you can share would be much appreciated.

After all, what are friends -- and ADM -- for!

PS:  My office will still be in Boca Raton, FL and all of my calls to 561-962-2738 will be directly forwarded.  However, for those who can't wait to share an opportunity after hours the number at the farm is 352-351-0248 or my cell is 561-213-4300 or my email is pzads@bellsouth.net

I am setting up an office/studio -- yes, just like Gelnn Beck and Rush Limbaugh -- so no worries, the show will go on at blog talk radio WAAOL, All Automotive Advertising News All The Time!

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Confirm and Cultivate Your HVA

Posted by Garry House on August 17, 2017

2. Car Buyer Myth Busters from PERQ

Posted by Ralph Paglia on October 15, 2017

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2017   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service