Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
Please give pros and cons of the solution? We know all good crm have problems but how does vin solutions handle these problems? Please we really need your feed back...

Tags: CRM, Is, Vin, a, and, are, cons?, great, product, pros, More…solutions, the, what

Views: 2560

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Did anyone see this posting on Auto Dealer People?

"Be very careful when dealing with VinSolutions, a CRM provider out of Kansas City.  This company holds themselves out to be a "no contract" company, and will tell you that if you provide them with 30 days notice, you can part company with "no strings attached."  If you're with them, you've heard the sales pitch.  However, you should know about this...they put a "pop-up" on their screen back in March of 2011.  It basically forces you to click "ok" to begin using the VinSolutions software once you log on that day.  If the first user doesn't click "ok", as soon as someone does it lets you continue.  By clicking "ok" you've agreed to a whole batch of "agreements"...one of which says that you have to give 90 days’ notice to end the relationship.

I gave VinSolutions 30 days notice, and have a receipt where they signed for the letter.  I paid my final month's bill, as I've paid every bill I’ve ever owed.  Time went by, and I got a bill for $2,749.00...what they said I owe (because someone clicked the box back in March of 2011).

At any rate, I'm going to Nebraska to stand before a Judge, and see how he or she sees it.  I may win, or I may lose, and it will probably cost me way over $2,749.00 to find out.  (Any other dealers out there who've ever done something a little crazy, just for "the principal of the matter"?)  By the way, I have an email from VinSolutions explaining to me exactly how they embed the unsuspected terms into their software.  They say they've had pretty good success with it holding up in court.  We'll see?

Win or lose, I thought it would be good to let dealers know that if you decide to do business with VinSolutions (or undo business with them) read the fine print!

Respectfully,

Rex Perry 

Rex Perry Autoplex…Nacogdoches, TX  75964"

http://www.autodealerpeople.com/forum/topics/vinsolutions

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. BDC or Virtual BDC

Posted by Peter Stratton on February 26, 2020

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service