Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
Please give pros and cons of the solution? We know all good crm have problems but how does vin solutions handle these problems? Please we really need your feed back...

Tags: CRM, Is, Vin, a, and, are, cons?, great, product, pros, More…solutions, the, what

Views: 2492

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

LOL all you had to do was call me. VinSolutions is amazing. They have features that other companies can't touch. I also recommend looking at DealerUps/eCarList.

From what I know o VinSolutions, they are great.  I've known Sean Stapleton for many years.

Also look at DealerSocket.  Great guys, and integrated with re:member group's loyalty marketing solutions.

Depends on the dms your dealership is using....
We have ADP...
We have Adp ...
I left retail back in September where we were under contract with ADP for a DMS provider. I signed up with Vin, it took a while for them to pay the "hostage fee" to ADP in order to integrate with it. they have a large plate of offerings if you go with the Full Blown version, CRM, ILM, Website, Stickers, Market Search. with any solution, be sure to understand the capabilities and functions otherwise you will not get the bang for the buck.  One major benefit to Vin, they offer a month to month agreement where others still require annual agreements, this I believe have given them an edge and recent exponential growth.

Without narrowing down specific functionality on which you're looking to focus, here's some broad strokes....

For reference, we currently use the system for all basic CRM follow-up functionality (sales/service/parts), reporting, etc.  We also use the system throughout the showroom visit process, including:

* Customer entry via driver's license scan
* Credit pulling through integrated 700 credit
* Trade appraisal through integrated books, carfax, mmr, etc.
* Desking
* Deal push to DMS
* Deal push to Dealertrack

Next week we will be dropping paper credit apps and start using iPads and the integrated credit app kiosk functionality.

Pros

- Abundant features without being too techy to use
- Consistent upgrades and enhancements (added texting capabilities last week, Vinlens)
- Great customer support (can even give you ability to log your own support tickets straight into their support system if you want and follow them through the process interjecting your own comments along the way)
- Integration with other Vin products is second-to-none, actually game-changing if you use them (Vinlens, etc.)
- Cost effective by itself, and moreso the more Vin products you use (website, inventory, etc.)
- Solid and lightweight mobile CRM
- Use customer feedback to make improvements
- Web-based (no servers)
- No contracts

Honestly I can't really think of any serious cons.  If there were, we would not have moved our entire process onto the platform.  Perhaps if I knew your specific functionality focus, we could brainstorm and could think of things you may not like, but if we came up with any I'd just call them and they'd change, fix, or add functionality.  Or, if you buy the tool, you could call them yourself and see what it's like to work with a company that actually makes changes based on customer feedback.

Go with Vin.....you'll have fun and they'll make you look good.

We are with another web based Crm with all the bells and whistle but the main problem we have is all the functionality working all the time. We loss customers, inbound phonelink sometimes works, doesn't keep real time data, and customer service is not
Great.   So I have question does vin solutions have any of those problems and are they really real time updating software? Thank you for your first response but if you get time can you answer these specific question? Thank you.

Vinsolutions integrates well with ADP, I haven't had an issue with inbound links, it is down for short periods of time 2-3 times a week, usually 5 minutes or less.  But we did have an issue last week regarding adding customers and it was down for 4 hours.  Customer Service is average at best their support department isn't great about following up to make sure issues are "truly" resolved.  Vinsolutions is growing at a rapid rate because the software is great! Sadly, they are having a difficult time hiring the staff to support it.  I have to say they their support dpt. has improved in the last few months hold time was 20-30 min now its down to 5-10 min.  Hope this helps Heather but if you need more info feel free to call me 660-646-3455.

Thank you for your opinion and I might just give u a call.. Thanks
As with any web based software we have experienced a couple of connection issues which lasted all of 5 minutes and no data or customers were lost or even effected. Not something to worry about! Our phone link has gone down BECAUSE THE COMPUTER WE HAVE HERE LINKED WENT DOWN and they contact me immediately telling me they are not receiving data so that is on us not them! Vin Solutions is awesome and I wouldn't hesitate if I was you!
I've been using Vin Solutions for over a year and after many years of using inferior CRM/ILM products they are a breathe of fresh air. The program is amazing from front to back. I can set up any process for any situation I want to including Internet, Unsold, Sold, Lease Maturity, Retail Equity, Missed Appointments, Set Appointments and on and on. They just introduced a texting solution that gives us another form of communication with our customers. They release updates regularly and actually listen to their customers. We get an update every two to three weeks enhancing the product. They don't rest on their laurels and are always looking to improve an already great system! Support is excellent! Now get off this blog and sign the contract. There is no better company in the Auto space! Call me at 609 895 0600 and I can give you a more in depth response!

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service