Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders
From what I know o VinSolutions, they are great. I've known Sean Stapleton for many years.
Also look at DealerSocket. Great guys, and integrated with re:member group's loyalty marketing solutions.
Without narrowing down specific functionality on which you're looking to focus, here's some broad strokes....
For reference, we currently use the system for all basic CRM follow-up functionality (sales/service/parts), reporting, etc. We also use the system throughout the showroom visit process, including:
* Customer entry via driver's license scan
* Credit pulling through integrated 700 credit
* Trade appraisal through integrated books, carfax, mmr, etc.
* Deal push to DMS
* Deal push to Dealertrack
Next week we will be dropping paper credit apps and start using iPads and the integrated credit app kiosk functionality.
- Abundant features without being too techy to use
- Consistent upgrades and enhancements (added texting capabilities last week, Vinlens)
- Great customer support (can even give you ability to log your own support tickets straight into their support system if you want and follow them through the process interjecting your own comments along the way)
- Integration with other Vin products is second-to-none, actually game-changing if you use them (Vinlens, etc.)
- Cost effective by itself, and moreso the more Vin products you use (website, inventory, etc.)
- Solid and lightweight mobile CRM
- Use customer feedback to make improvements
- Web-based (no servers)
- No contracts
Honestly I can't really think of any serious cons. If there were, we would not have moved our entire process onto the platform. Perhaps if I knew your specific functionality focus, we could brainstorm and could think of things you may not like, but if we came up with any I'd just call them and they'd change, fix, or add functionality. Or, if you buy the tool, you could call them yourself and see what it's like to work with a company that actually makes changes based on customer feedback.
Go with Vin.....you'll have fun and they'll make you look good.
Vinsolutions integrates well with ADP, I haven't had an issue with inbound links, it is down for short periods of time 2-3 times a week, usually 5 minutes or less. But we did have an issue last week regarding adding customers and it was down for 4 hours. Customer Service is average at best their support department isn't great about following up to make sure issues are "truly" resolved. Vinsolutions is growing at a rapid rate because the software is great! Sadly, they are having a difficult time hiring the staff to support it. I have to say they their support dpt. has improved in the last few months hold time was 20-30 min now its down to 5-10 min. Hope this helps Heather but if you need more info feel free to call me 660-646-3455.