Marketing Programs Coordinator
About the Job
CallRevu is looking for a National Marketing Programs Coordinator to join our growing team. The Marketing Programs Coordinator will support the marketing and sales teams by managing and collaborating on various programs to effectively and efficiently generate prospects and retain customers.
- Manage various marketing programs and collaborate with other team members to generate leads and retain customers.
- Collaborate with creative team members to develop concepts and deliverables in support of marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns (ROI) and provide solutions for improved performance.
- Support the internal and external sales team members by developing lead generation campaigns.
- Co-manage the communications calendar and implement solutions to improve direct marketing practices.
- Leverage web hosting and customer relationship management (CRM) systems (Hubspot and Salesforce.com) and website behavior-monitoring system to evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with customer service and sales team members to develop efficient and effective workflows within Hubspot and Salesforce.com.
- Coordinate miscellaneous marketing projects and other duties as assigned (e.g., holiday gifts, affiliate company newsletters, blogging, etc.).
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, or a related field- Preferred
- 3-5 years of marketing experience (preferably in the Automotive Space)
- Excels in working as part of a team and contributing to a dynamic team environment
- Experience with CRM software including data management and analysis (experience with Salesforce.com and Hubspot is a plus)
- Strong marketing project management skills
- Exceptional writing skills and confidence developing marketing deliverables (e.g., email marketing, direct mail, website content, advertising, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML (experience with Hubspot a plus)
To be considered for this opportunity, please send a cover letter that explains why you want to be a marketing coordinator at CallRevu and describes your proficiency with the specific skills and software listed for this position along with your resume.
Candidates selected for an interview will be required to produce a portfolio of past work, which should include writing samples that can showcase your best work, and if applicable, your marketing knowledge.
CallRevu prides itself on creating an innovative environment where new ideas thrive and company values are more than just words; respect, teamwork, flexibility, and risk-taking are representative of its culture.
We offer a relaxed atmosphere with competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including
health, dental and vision insurance and supplemental insurances; generous vacation and holidays.