Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
AD ONE MEDIA 859-539-5171 has come up with a program that makes BIG Ad agencies nervous AND IT SHOULD!! Our auto clients save an average of 40% off their cost!! EVEN MORE ON PRODUCTION!! Let us show you how easy it is to cut your expenses and still stay competitive. CALL 859-539-5171

Tags: 40%, AD, AGENCIES, ARE, AVERAGE, BIG, CLIENTS, MEDIA, MORE!, NERVOUS, More…OF, ON, ONE, OR, SAVES

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I have been in the automotive advertising business for over 15 years. Lived it and breathed it. From Tier 1 to Tier 3. I have seen the BIG and the small ad agencies. Good and bad production comes from both. I have been involved in no-cost production to offensively expensive production. I've also seen every media buying scam there is (not that you are scamming). Bottom line is that every dealer, time and circumstance is different. What works one day or for one dealer may stop or never work in another market or product line entirely. You may have a very good program Tim. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and will actually check out your program. You are quite confident. However, I must agree with the majority here. Your blatant attention-grabbing ShamWOW! CALL NOW tactic is not the best approach for a community forum of auto professionals exchanging DIGITAL MARKETING knowledge with each other. Yes, TV and radio both are still very important to market the website and dealership brand. I am curious to see if you have any new techniques or creative campaigns your agency offers to the dealer in dominating the online community in the respective markets. Most are still just listing a URL in the spot as an afterthought. It would be nice to see an agency that has truly embraced digital marketing. Especially during these most challenging times. The simple fact that a dealer can save 40% (on average) is not motivating. Saving money should not be anywhere near the top of priorities when considering an ad agency. I could save 90% on a vehicle that doesn't get me where I need to go. Same with an agency. It's a partnership that is extremely important. The days of spots and dots alone will not win the game. If your agency indeed has a fresh and a comprehensive approach to boost both the activity and conversions on the internet then you'll do well. I wish you the best.
No, I would not scam anyone. I'm just good at beating media people up( just kidding) No, but I did appear cocky and will take to heart the advise i'm receiving from people on this board. I do feel that I am the best at what I do, and I can see where that confidence could come across as being arrogant. I tend to go 200 miles per hour at everything I do and can see where that could be a weakness. Thanks for your comment Blair. I want to create partnerships as you stated and hope I have not impeded that on this board.
Hey, leave me outta this!
Vince (the Sham-Wow guy)

At least it did not come to having to post this...

acchhhrrrggghhhhhhhh... I think I swallowed my tongue! Just set me down on the floor and shut that thing off... I'll come out of it in about 5 minutes.
My wife accuses me of training the ShamWow guy....
Blair,

Thank you for one of the best thought out and well written responses I have seen yet in this firestorm of a forum discussion thread. I work with many agencies at all three tiers as well and they are each different in a variety of ways... One of the common denominators I have picked up on is they all seem to distrust Digital Marketing companies, and some of them decide they want to do it themselves... Whatever "it" is, which is what i see so many agencies get wrong... They want to supply what Digital Marketing providers sell, but they have a hard time getting a handle on what "it" is.... They just know they want "it" for themselves, and believe they can figure "it" out later when they get the client's money for "it" instead of letting the geeks and propeller heads get the money... After all, one thing some of these BIIIIIIG agencies are VERY VERY good at is charging a lot of money... Although i agree with you about money being not the most important aspect of a dealer, ad association or car company having a good agency relationship, so it must be for that reason that it seems every time my crew gives agencies everything they ask for, they find a way to take every dollar the client has budgeted and keep it all for themselves... Which just goes to show that, again, money is not important, so we all should just let the agencies have it all.

The sheer pride and emotional reward of seeing your work online and featured in TV spots should be more than enough compensation... Just let the agencies keep all that nasty cash and they'll figure out how to throw lavish parties in the VIP suites of the most exclusive nightclubs in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Detroit, etc., pay for $1,000 dinners for two, $2,000 dinners for four, set up the client's employees in 1,500 square foot Las Vegas penthouse suites and all the other messy, messy stuff that agencies handle much better than lowly digital marketing geeks. We would all just waste that kind of money on MILLIONS of impressions and unique visitors...
LOL... NOW THAT WE'RE ALL BUDS...

My first reaction to Tim's posts went sumthin' like this:

LOL
JC!!!! You crack me up... That was the best laugh of the whole week so far... But, tomorrow I am at GM, so who knows what i'll run into there at the RenCen?!?!?
LOL!

You're too cool Ralph! And it's an HONOR to know that I cracked you up...

LAUGHTER IS ALWAYS THE BEST MEDICINE!

(If I could only be a fly on the wall @ GM!)
Wow Guys I wish I had ½ of the valuable time you spent HERE! Please call me give ½ of your time spending with that Tim, this Tim will help you back with as much Time you help me!

Ps I’m from Knifly Ky. Find that on the map. What they are saying Tim is Pay before you play. Tim Dont tell me, show me.

I woun't buy a Hot Dog from you the way you just went about it.

And look we are STILL trying to help you! Because Im sure you do have something to share.

Zig Ziglar - You Can Only Get What You Want, If You Help Enough Other People Get What They Want

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Electric Vehicle is the Future

Posted by Dwayne Jhonson on August 29, 2019

2. Email marketing

Posted by Andrew Qrueed on August 26, 2019

4. 5 Ideas for car dealers FB page

Posted by Kevin Lewis on August 6, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service