Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
One of my BDC reps just asked me if I had any variations of the standard voice mail messages that we leave for customers on a daily basis.  I thought it was a great question as she felt she was becoming too repetative and wanted to "spice it up a little bit."  Does anyone have an effective voice mail message that they would like to share?

Tags: bdc, best, mail, practices, process, voice

Views: 1287

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Tom,

If you want customers to view a personal message on a website, why not just send them an e-mail asking them to do so? You'll always have the e-mail address with Internet leads. With walk-in traffic your reps should be achieving a 80% or higher e-mail penetration rate. It's also quite easy to get the e-mail on a phone-up if you ask in the proper manner. Then once you have the e-mail you can send them a personalized message like this one any time you want: Watch Video

I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. I've been preaching this type of material to my clients for a while now.

I am guessing your increases in client interaction is coming from the additional dials your salespeople are making. If I were the customer, I am not going to write down a web address and then run to a computer to take a peek. Show me some Google Analytics from customers hitting a landing page from a voice mail message and then maybe you'll make a believer out of me.

Until then it's "great news" for me. If I want them to hit a personalized message or website, I'll do that in the e-mail.

IMHO, we're both trying to accomplish the same goal, we're just going about it in different directions.

Jerry Thibeau
Phone-up Ninjas
jerry@phoneupninjas.com
585-749-2015
Jerry-

Why don't you want to think this works? The numbers don't lie and I certainly don't have any agenda rather than helping another sales rep who asked the question.

Picture this...You (an Internet sales Rep) have a library of 50 or more video-based microsites. Based on your ability to profile clients, you provide them a message regarding a video site that will wrap them in the exclusivity of the perfect chosen vehicle delivered to them in a most unique way -- it's at ninja101.com (or something catchy)-- it will provide them information beyond what the public can see and offered with one additional bonus. "Check the movie out on your own time at ninja101.com".

Will you open it at this time? Maybe or maybe not. When you now follow-up with the quickie message, are you seen as more valuable to the client? Our numbers say, "Yes".

We do send a link to a video message through email, as well (as you suggest). However, it's actually as much as 50% of emails get bumped to junk - even with spam assassin.

Your guess of "additional dials" being the reason for our success is a good one...but not accurate.

Have you ever tried the video messaging methodology before (as I've described)? My guess is no. Does it take more time than yours? To set-up...yes. To call...not really.

I know you're not new to selling, and certainly not new to phones. Caller ID is not your friend nor is it mine, but needs to be overcome with value and trust.

It will not eliminate your quickie message by any means - It will enhance it's value due to the fact that you've previously offered a value proposition without the assumption of reciprocity.

That's it for me! Kill it if you don't believe it, or try to see if you can train it to others.

Cheers!

Tom
Not that I don't believe you Tom, but before I pitched something like that I would want to be assured it worked. That's why I asked if you had any Analytics to prove what you're saying.

Do you have an example of one of these sites?

By the way, the best number to get from a customer, is the work. Generally they don't have caller ID and they normally pick up the phone when in work mode. And most importantly, they love wasting their employers time.

Increase BDC call productivity and give your managers / owners complete oversight of the BDC in real-time!

http://www.chattercall.com

AUTOMOTIVE DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIAL – Get 1,200 minutes to try Chatter Call completely at no cost!

877.370.0001 x322

Ken!  How are you?

I am well.  Happy Holidays

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service