Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders
Based at: RBM of Atlanta, Inc.
Reports to: Internet Sales Manager
Job Purpose: To generate appointments for automotive prospects contacting the dealership through phone, Internet lead submission and chat features and to nurture existing internet leads.
Highly motivated, self starter, great communicator (written and verbal), results oriented, positive outlook, clear focus, forward planner, mature, reliable, a team player, and ability to quickly build rapport with prospects
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred, 2-4 years of experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills including phone, email, and chat, ability to successfully handle 150-200 prospects each month, ideal background includes working in a call center environment, experience with appointment setting, and experience maintaining a book of business
- Basic computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel, understanding of customer databases, CRM systems/software, the Internet, chat, and email
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must be able to perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and credit report
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.