Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders
So you want to be a Trainer for AutoMax Recruiting and Training?
If you’re anything like me you thought you could be, and wanted to be, a trainer after your first sales meeting at the dealership or for sure after the first time you observed a trainer in person. You thought, “Hey I can do that, and I can do that better than he or she does it!” The year went by, and another, and then 10 years are gone and that thought was replaced by quotas, good months, not-so-good months, seventy hour weeks, politics in the store and on and on.
Guess what? That’s ok! Everything that has happened has brought you to this exact place in time.
I'm Craig Lockerd the Founder and CEO of The AutoMax Marketing Company,AutoMax Recruiting and Training,AutoMax Hire and Automotive Super Conference LLC "How to Run Your Dealership by the Book"AutoMax Recruiting and Training is looking for “Car People” who want to get into the “Life Changing Business” with us, recruiting and training salespeople for dealerships across the country.
AutoMax has been in business over 14 years, held over 12,000 recruiting and training campaigns and trained over 110,000 people into our industry.
You MUST be a former Dealer, GM, GSM, SM or F&I Manager, or other executive retail position inside a dealership.
We are NOT looking for people that have done something similar for other companies or any factory trainers.
STOP, BEFORE YOU JUST FIRE OFF YOUR RESUME, please learn about the company and the position for which you are applying; this isn’t the “same old training” and what we do and how we do it are pretty unique!
Can you truly answer YES to all these questions? If not, this is not for you and we wish you the best in whatever you choose to do.
1. I LIKE TO WORK ON MY OWN AND CAN DISCIPLINE MYSELF BUT A TEAM PLAYER AS WELL.
2. I UNDERSTAND THE BASICS OF BEING AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AND EMBRACE THE THOUGHT OF IT.
3. I WILL PROSPECT DEALERS. I WILL FOLLOW UP WITH DEALERS.
4. I HAVE NO PROBLEM ASKING PEOPLE FOR MONEY.
5. I AM TRAINABLE. I AM TRAINABLE. I AM TRAINABLE!
6. I AM WILLING TO INVEST IN MYSELF TO OBTAIN A LUCRATIVE CAREER.
7. I AM ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT AN INCOME FOR THE FIRST 2-3 WEEKS FOR TRAINING PURPOSES.
8. I LOVE TO SPEAK IN FRONT OF PEOPLE.
9. I HAVE NO PROBLEM MEETING WITH DEALERS TO EXPLAIN THE PROGRAM.
10. I AM LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET OUT OF THE RETAIL GRIND AND HAVE A LIFE!!
11. I GET SATISFACTION FROM POSITIVELY AFFECTING THE LIVES OF OTHERS.
12. I AM WILLING AND ABLE TO DO SOME REGIONAL TRAVEL.
13. I BELIEVE IN ONLY ASKING OTHERS TO DO WHAT I AM WILLING TO DO.
14. I AM COMFORTABLE HAVING CONVERSATIONS WITH BUSINESS OWNERS AND HIGH LEVEL MANAGEMENT.
15. I LOVE THE AUTO INDUSTRY.
16. I AM A FORMER DEALER,GENERAL MANAGER,GSM,SALES MANAGER OR F&I MANAGER OR EQUIVALENT MANAGER WITH RETAIL EXPERIENCE.
17. I AM ABLE TO LEAVE MY EGO BACK AT THE DEALERSHIP AND NOT BRING IT WITH YOU TO AUTOMAX
In order to take a look at who AutoMax is, http://www.automaxrecruitingandtraining.com/ If and when we have our first phone interview and I discover you haven't done any research about what we do and what the job is about, the call will end at that time until you have done the research like I have asked of you. We receive hundreds of applications and are looking for between 6-8 excellent people,so I don't have time to go over the information asked for in this ad once we talk by phone.
After you have done your “Due Diligence”, we will begin the process which includes a resume or work history, of course; and a short video of you doing most anything (the video is a MUST!). THE VIDEO CAN BE OF YOU DOING MOST ANYTHING IN FRONT OF A CAMERA,SOME SORT OF TRAINING OR WHY YOU THINK YOU MIGHT EXCEL AT THIS.IF YOU HAVE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT SEND THE LINK TO THE VIDEO,IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMEONE SHOW YOU HOW TO CREATE ONE,THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I WILL VIEW YOUR VIDEOS.YOU ALSO MUST.....MUST HAVE A SMART PHONE AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT,IF YOU DON'T WE CANT HELP YOU.
I will be the only person involved in the hiring decision and I can tell you right now I hate huge egos and spend half the time on the call telling me you're God's gift to the car business, those types of people we just don't work with, period!
A background check will follow and then we will schedule your participation in a 6-day “Train the Trainer” Class. I do most of your initial training along with one other trainer that's been out there doing this week and some people from the office that would be involved in your life as a Recruiter/Trainer for AutoMax.
If selected you would be responsible for the cost of your hotel stay during your initial training, meals and initial training materials a total of a $1500 investment. Please do not try and "work" me on this, it’s non negotiable and please don't get into we should be paying you to train you, that’s not our business model and that goes back to that ego thing again and we have zero interest in the person with the KING KONG mentality.
This is NOT a $250K+ a year position, this is mostly a performance based pay plan, you will earn what you are truly worth based on your effort and the results from those efforts.
Good luck and thank you for your interest. Affect a life in a positive way today!
Let AutoMax get the Max out of your future!
EMAIL RESUME TO: CLOCKERD@AUTOMAXRECRUITING.COM