Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
Morning -

I am looking for someone with a writing background in the automotive industry that can help my company develop, design, implement a "lifestyle" section for a new automotive website launching March 15.  The lifestyle section wont be added till end of april 2010, so we have plenty of time.

If you have experience with the above, please contact me via ADM or email me your qualifications, and samples to terrence@practicalsystems.com

Thanks

Terrence

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Hello Terrence,

As a "car guy" turned "ad guy" turned "technology based system/process consultant" turned "auto industry social networker/blogger" ... I am getting dizzy so that is enough turning .. I suggest that we talk about your opportunity.

Rather than forward a "resume" I suggest that you refer to my contributions on ADM as well as a Google search for "automotive advertising" or automotive advertising agencies" under their "web" and "blog" verticals and note entries by me individually as well as through my agency portal AdAgencyOnline.Net.

Additional articles that I believe will evidence my qualifications for your project can also be found at: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert_bio=Philip_Zelinger

If you are gong to the NADA Convention perhaps we can/should meet at our party at The Ritz Carlton Lobby Lounge on Friday evening from 8PM to 10PM to discuss your needs since I am confident that I -- or one of my guests -- will certainly end your search.

Here is an invitation link and I hope to continue our dialogue in the real world. After all, what are friends for!

http://www.dealerprogress.com/ronsmap/RM_February2010.htm
I will check out the links you provided - thanks for the response. I will be at the NADA show but flying in sunday morning and leaving monday evening. Maybe you will have time to meet on Sunday afternoon?

Let me know -

Terrence
Sure, just reach me on my cell, 561-213-4300, or email me at pzads@bellsouth.net and we can coordinate a meeting. I am hosting several hospitality suites for vendor clients at various hotels near the convention including the Hilton and the Mariott plus I have scheduled meetings at my hotel, The Ritz Carlton, so we will have a variety of venues to choose from!

Oh yes, I probably should also have mentioned that I authored two published books on the auto industry, "How To Buy A Car, Ex Dealer Tells All" and "How To Sell A Car, A Career Training Guide To The Auto Industry" and I organized a social networking portal for a client - http://AutoIndustryInsights.com -- that you might want to visit to see some other related work product.

Frankly, I am used to earning most of my business/clients via referrals and/or doing business with friends so this entire resume interview process is new to me -- but so far, this is fun!

See you in Orlando!
HI -

Did you get my message yesterday - that I will be at NADA on sunday and would like to meet with you? will you have time for like a 30 minutes chat?

Please let me know so I can schedule accordingly.

Terrence
LOL - I just saw your reply - sorry for my previous email.

Need to pay more attention.

Terrence
Hey Phil-

Sorry I missed you in Orlando - it was such a fast trip - but since you are here in Boca we would like you to stop in for a visit so we can chat, and discuss what we are looking for and see if you are interested in what we are doing.

My direct email is terrence@Practicalsystems.com - let me know what day next week works for you.

Terrence
Hey back at you Terrence,

Ooops - you mean that the guy that I bought drinks for at Mark Boyd's party at the Ice Bar launching CarGigi in partnership with HomeNet wasn't you!! Oh well, no wonder his check bounced!

No worries, just call me later this morning at my office number, 561-962-2738, and we will figure out where you can buy me lunch to make up for it. I am on a diet so how much can 1,200 calories cost you!

Speak to you soon.
ROFL -

Mark Boyd? dont know him - cargigi - never heard of it - as i had said - i wasnt flying in till Sunday, so ya you definately got played by the wrong person. I dont write checks - cash only.

1200 calories - dont know never had to watch them luckily.

Terrence
HI Steve

Ya i think it will be a great addition to our site. Right now we are just developing it, once its developed we will be having one or 2 in house writers that will keep the stories coming, and then implement the advertising and marketing strategy to use to go out to possibly partnering companies for doing cross sells, cross traffic and co branded marketing events.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Electric Vehicle is the Future

Posted by Dwayne Jhonson on August 29, 2019

2. Email marketing

Posted by Andrew Qrueed on August 26, 2019

4. 5 Ideas for car dealers FB page

Posted by Kevin Lewis on August 6, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service