Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Congratulations to Ralph Paglia and his team of editors! This is a great milestone and demonstrates the type of education and networking that ADM has brought to the industry for the last seven years.

Dealers, vendors, and industry professionals, what is your favorite part about ADM? What could they do to improve? Have you had any experiences worth sharing?

Post your thoughts below.

Visit Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Tags: ADM, Networks

Views: 468

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Great job, Ralph! This is a great place to network.

Thank you, Tyson and Jon... ADM has been a labor of love for me and so many active ADM members for over 7 years now. There have been so many lessons learned, situations handled, crisis managed, drama, intrigue, best practices learned, new friends made, other friends lost and some of the best networking across a great industry that I have ever witnessed.

ADM means different things to different people... There are those who got their start here and have gone on to bigger and better things... There are my friends who tried to buy ADM and when I wouldn't sell went off and started their own, now successful networks... There are many people who have had their lives changed as a result of participating in this community (including me). Jobs that were discovered, connections that were made, strategies and tactics that were discovered here that have made many members heroes in their respective dealerships.

Seven years ago I never anticipated the impact this online community of professionals could have... I have been amazed ever since. So... My sincerest thanks and gratitude to ALL ADM Professional Community Members. YOU have made this community great and together, all of us will leverage the strong history of ADM to improve our professional lives going forward.

Here are a few photos from my gatherings and events with ADM Members:

Congratulation Ralph,  This is such a wonderful to learn and share ideas and strategies.  Greatly appreciated!!

Congratulations Ralph!  This is your baby and a great one it is.  This site has been an inspiration and a source of pride for me.  When I first came here in January of 2008, I was greeted by you and Philip Zelinger with a wonderful sense of humor. 

Your exact words were, "Tom, you are SUCH a troublemaker! I like you already..."  I liked you already too!  I even laughed and enjoyed it when Grant Cardone gave me a "Get Well Bandage" after disagreeing with him. (Hey, I didn't know who he was and didn't know better!)

You told me to feel free to share and so I did.  And later, when I sent you a screenshot of your list of editors and included my own name,  you said, "I like it.  Let's do it!"  Since then, I've met so many wonderful, talented, and exceptional people because of my affiliation with ADM, (especially Keith Shetterly who I now consider a best friend along with you Ralph). I feel so fortunate.

Although I'm a dealership employee and not an industry expert, I've always felt accepted and treated with respect on this forum, even when things get heated.  I've enjoyed the open debate platform that YOU created and I am forever grateful.  This is a great moment for you, my friend, and therefore for me!

Congratulations to Ralph and his Team. This site has Quantity and Quality.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

2. Sorry, your CRM technology is outdated!

Posted by Matt Watson on June 21, 2009

3. Main SEO Trends 2019

Posted by Kevin Lewis on January 24, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service