Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
So I was thinking about writing a post about a huge new enhancement to our software today but then decided not to... I decided I didn't want my competitors to know at this point.

I'm sure they will find out later, but for now I think I'd rather not give my competitors an idea of something to enhance in their own software... If I don't tell them, they may never find out...

What do you guys think? Are you concerned about what you share sometimes?

Matt Watson
VinSolutions

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Matt,
Have you ever read wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration changes everything (Don Tapscott) or What would Google do? by Jeff Jarvis?
A paradigm shifter for me.

Duplication is easy, but only lasts until it becomes stale
Innovation is challenging and is a constant marathon, only the fit can sustain it.
Based on our postings and sharing our Wide Storm Online Negotiation info. you know what we think. Besides, if the idea AND the execution of it are really great, then you know you will eventually have imitators anyway.
Hello Matt,'
You can give 100% of the people a great, fantastic, no brainer idea and only 10% will act on it. That being said, when we share, even here, there are going to be 10% of the people that will act upon the information that they are given. I truly beleive, That same 10% will find a way to excel, they will figure it out, one way or the other, with or without this forum. As I have often wondered the same exact question you have asked, I say, share away. If one of the 10% use the information and excel, great for them but I beleive that that exact same person would have eventually, figured it out anyway! :-)

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Electric Vehicle is the Future

Posted by Dwayne Jhonson on August 29, 2019

2. Email marketing

Posted by Andrew Qrueed on August 26, 2019

4. 5 Ideas for car dealers FB page

Posted by Kevin Lewis on August 6, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service