Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
Chat in my opinion is the best way to communicate with your online customers (potential and existing) - second only to a phone call. So what gives?

We've just built a tremendous intuitive integrated Chat client within our software....yes, based on Dealer demand. Now we are seeing the Dealers who wanted it most are just...simply....not chatting.

Is Chat just another product that Dealers believe they need, and then sits idle because nobody is effectively managing it?

Chat is not just a product. It's a job. It requires someone on the other end communicating professionally and knowledgeably with its customers. Yes it's a lead-driver with tremendous conversion power, but in my opinion it's much more. It's one of the strongest and most overt representations of how your dealership treats its customers. In fact my mother chose not to ever do business with a local dealer because of her chat experience (it was outsourced for the record).

So the question is - what is a PERFECT chat tool for Dealers? Is it dealer-managed? Is it outsourced? Is it even Chat at all?

Help us help you!

Tags: chat, conversion, dealer, lead, leads, managed, rates

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Hi Terrence,

Interesting question. This would all depends who the provider of the service would be. If your managed chat provider is awesome you might get stuck with a way higher "per lead" cost at the end of the month. The most important thing about the managed chat provider, in my opinion :-)...what does the company stand for? What do they believe in? What is the background of the company? Automotive? or just customer service?chat process?. I have come to realize that there are some instances where people try and save a buck here and there, cutting down costs, minimize the chat service. If you have a company dedicated to the dealership, dedicated to your success..the investment is minimal. Yes, for some dealerships this might seem like a chunk each month but after a month or two the feedback from the dealerships is probably the best part of my day. Paying for the full managed chat service is so worth it and this will show in the dealerships numbers.
I always ask plenty of questions before I buy something and I believe everyone should do that. Trust is a hard thing to gain for all of us in one way or another, but once you have that....Its all up for grabs:-)

Happy search!

Lizelle

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service