Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Auto Industry Insiders

Sharing best practices is what most of the social networking sites like ADM are for.  I have been proud to contribute to many sites -- including ADM -- but I also know that I don't know what and who I don't know!  That is the purpose of this post!

Some valued friends have joined me to leverage our insights as a group called -- Auto Industry Insiders -- with the shared philosophy that a rising tide floats all boats.  Automotive advertising and auto industry professionals with their own social networking communities are now part of our communal ''Network of Networkers" and we are looking for some additional resources to compliment and supplement our own.

Our contributing members now include myself with AdAgencyOnline.Net, Brian Pasch with InternetSalesManager.Com, Ralph Paglia with ADM, Jared Hamilton with DrivingSales.Com, Keith Whann with Auttr.Com, Chris Saraceno and Kelly Motors with DealerElite.Net, Jody Devere with AskPatty.Com and Scott Monty with ScottMonty.Com.

If you are supporting a community of auto or automotive advertising professionals that would like to join us to share best practices please reply to this post and join us as an Auto Industry Insider as we brainstorm to combine our resources to our common good.

After all what are friends -- and Auto Industry Insiders -- for!   

Tags: Auttr.Com, DealerElite.Net, DrivingSales.Com, InternetSalesManager.Com, Monty, Scott, ad, adagencyonline.net, advertising, agency, More…auto, autoindustryinsiders, automotive, industry, online, philip, zelinger

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

How does one become a member?
Hi David,

The shared vision of the existing Insiders is to leverage our resources to extend our individual networks in both the real and the virtual world. The only requirement is to have a forum -- like the ones hosted by the Insiders already referenced - that is focused on sharing best practices in the automotive industry. Each of us has our own unique personalities as refelected in our social networking sites and we all agree that we are not in competition with each other. On the contrary, we already share a great deal of our members who value and contribute to each of our networks for different reasons. Auto Industry Insiders is designed to allow easy access to our various forums to facilitate listening and learning from each other so we can all presume to teach.

We hope to schedule communal webinars and other shared venues in both the real and the virtual world in the future. However, for now we just want to extend our messages and further leverage our resources to help us all sell more vehicles and service for ourselves, our dealer / vendor clients and our respective community members.

After all, what are friends-- and auto industry social networking communities -- for!
I would love to participate Phillip. Please let me know how I can help.
Hi Jim,

Helping is good -- thanks!

If you or your company hosts an auto or automotive advertising industry social networking / blogging site similar to the ones listed just post the link here with a description of what your theme is and/or what types of issues you and your members usually discuss.

If you or yours don't host a site but you participate and contribute to one that you think would provided added insights, resources or exposure through their mebership to our Auto Industry Insiders networks just post that here as well.

I will share all recomended sites with my fellow Auto Industry Insiders and assuming that there are no objections or conflicts I will add them to our communal access point.

After all, what are friends, ADM -- and Auto Industry Insiders -- for!

NOTE: In case you or our fellow ADM friends haven't realized it, if you click on the Auto Industry Logo in this forum you will see the section that lists and links recent posts on each of the contributing sites. If you click on the individual pictures and names it will take you to a dedicated landing page with a personal and corporate bio of the contributors to Auto Industry Insiders. Also, the sound from the video for AdAgencyOnline.Net still starts when you enter the Auto Industry Insiders section BUT I will change that ASAP to require a visitor to click it to start so as not to appear as if I am self promoting my portal over any of the others. The intent and value of Auto Industry Insiders is to have a single central access point to all of the recommended resource/networking portals that make up our "Network Of Networkers" and not to promote one over the other!

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

2. Sorry, your CRM technology is outdated!

Posted by Matt Watson on June 21, 2009

3. Main SEO Trends 2019

Posted by Kevin Lewis on January 24, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service