Wondering who will be attending this years AppConext Auto Conference in Detroit, May 13th-14th 2014.
My President Ben Anderson will be presenting on The Connected Consumer and the Dealership:
How the new mobile-focused customer affect sales and service opportunities in automotive retail.
Conference highlights include:
- Analyze the challenges of developing informative and meaningful in-vehicle apps that won’t become a distraction to the driver
- Examine how OEM’s and developers are working to curtail the security risks of in-vehicle connectivity
- Understand how to navigate the complex approval process that in-vehicle apps must go through to comply with government-mandated safety regulations
- Debate the influence of Apple and Google on the future of in-vehicle apps
- Discuss the pros and cons of making tech specialist positions a requirement at dealerships, as younger customers begin to place an increased priority on their in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Learn how developers can collaborate with OEM’s, infotainment providers, and government agencies to create in-vehicle apps that measure and improve fuel efficiency
- Break down the importance of high-speed connectivity to the in-vehicle app experience
- Hear which categories of in-vehicle apps are most in-demand amongst OEM’s
- Uncover best practices for monetizing in-vehicle apps, from bundling to premium purchases
Details, Schedule and More: http://appconext.com/auto/