Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Automotive Marketers, Car Dealers, OEM and Suppliers

Loading... Be Patient!

A very effective way to advertise on Facebook........ little custom Landing Pages.

Here`s one I whipped up this afternoon;

2011 Subaru WRX For Sale at Douglas VW!

Soooooooooooooooo let`s see what you`re creating at your stores.

Ken-

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Looks great.  Ive got a few in the works, but nothing complete and ready to post yet.   Are you getting any traffic or leads across it yet?  I may have to build me a template similar to that. 

@ Justin - Thanks pal, glad you liked it & yes we do get leads from these(Hell...... what would be the point makin` them if they didn`t work right??- lol) 

See this one; http://dodge-hemi-challenger.com/   ........... Guess what???? Sold brother! Down the road burnin` gas! 

Thanks again for the comment,

Ken-

Looks good, are you generating traffic to the sites via social networks only, or are you getting some traction on google serps as well? I am assuming social networks only.

@ Brian - I use these pages in various ways to advertise on the `Net......... Yes social networks and they do attract some "bees" from this "honey" in Google as well............. I`m not for one to over-analyze my marketing strategies(too busy!) ............ I just want to implement them........ fast! See I like fish........... well the more I cast the better my odds are at snaggin` a few fish. If I catch just one fish............. then to me it was more than worth it. 

Thanks for checkin` it out,

Ken-

RSS

Automotive Marketing Network and Exchange for Car Dealers, OEM Managers, Advertising and Marketing Practitioners seeking improved results.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service