Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Be honest. Why would someone reach out and touch a cactus, just to see if the thorns really will stick, when knowing full well, they will? I have.

Why would a person when knowing all of the warning signs of a heart attack, when experiencing them, decide it is something else? My friend did.

Why would an intelligent person ignore a declared state of an emergency when all travel is banned, and during a hurricane, go out and drive right into flood waters and become trapped?
Someone I admire did.

Lastly, why would dealership management, when needing salespeople, and knowing full well there are better options available to them, decide to grab the cactus, ignore the signs and become trapped in an unproductive effort which produces sub standard results?

Human nature, I guess. Don't take our word for it. Look at our website. Just read and listen to your contemporaries.

Simple, Immediate, Turn-Key Results, Proven to provide a larger quantity of professionally trained, committed, salespeople without bad habits.

And oh, by the way. We do guarantee your satisfaction!

Tags: automax, automotive, dealership, recruiting, staffing

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

All of you who have taken the time to read this post should go back and read it again, and then listen to Ernie and give him a call. He truly can help you find good people. I know it is true because I have scheduled several hundred interviews for dealers just in the last few days.

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service