Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

I wanted to enlist the resources of the ADM community to suggest new workshop topics or keynote speaker topics to enhance the upcoming Digital Marketing Strategies Conference (DMSC).

This will be the third year that DMSC is scheduled just prior to the 2013 NADA Convention in Orlando, Florida from February 5-7th.

This gives dealers the ability to attend two great conferences with one trip out of the dealership.

DMSC is an intimate learning environment that focuses on winning strategies and the processes to create change for the upcoming business year.  With dealership attendance limited to 250 people, the workshops will provide that one-on-one feeling that has made DMSC a top conference destination each year!

A number of top speakers have confirmed their participation at DMSC and with only a few speaking slots remaining, I would like the ADM community to share what is IMPORTANT for their dealership in 2013.

What are the strategies and/or processes you are considering implementing in the year ahead?  How can DMSC help you make the right decisions for 2013?

Confirmed Speakers - Alphabetical Order

First Class Educators (FCE) who hosts DMSC each year, has confirmed the following speakers for the Orlando conference:

• AJ LeBlanc
  • Ali Amirrezvani
  • Brian Pasch
  • Carlton van Putten
  • Chris Reed
  • Craig Lockerd
  • Dave Page
  • David Kain
  • David Metter
  • Glenn Pasch
  • Jamie Oldershaw
  • Jared Rowe
  • Jerry Thibeau
  • Jim Flint
  • Joe Webb
  • Julio Gonzalez
  • Marc McGurren
  • Patrick Workman
  • Peter Leto
  • Ralph Paglia
  • Shuan Weissman
  • Stan Sher
  • Thomas Gage

So what do you want to know, learn, confirm?  This is your chance, as a member of the ADM community to make your voice heard and impact the direction of an upcoming conference.  Add your feedback in the comments below.

I hope to see many ADM members at DMSC, and you can register for the conference by visiting the official conference website at: http://www.DigitalMarketingStrategies.org

Ralph Paglia, founder of the ADM community, will be doing a three part workshop series this year at DMSC, which you will not want to miss!

Tags: 2013, conferences, dmsc, nada, workshops

Views: 681

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

This is a great opportunity for ADM Community professionals to influence the subject matter, presenters and workshop topics at a major industry conference.  Plus, I am working with Brian Pasch and Carrie Hemphill to plan an ADM Professional Community Member Reception on Friday evening February 7th (right before NADA).

So... That is my content recommendation; an ADM Professional Community Member Reception sponsored by PCG Digital Marketing, First Class Educators and other high value suppliers to the industry!

Who would ADM members recommend to speak about Social Media Strategies for car dealers past the 101 Basics.  What I mean, is who is best positioned to share the NEXT steps that dealers need to take on their existing good base of social engagement?  I'm getting alot of inquiries about this topic. 

This is the time to go outside the field and learn from the best social media experts out there. There is a tendency to think that only the traditional dealer solutions providers will have the best solutions. Most dealers' social media is an anemic attempt to "go social". There is not a clear message that it is necessary  to not only create a social media plan but also to work it and work it consistently. Part of that plan needs to be a decision of what will determine success of the social media plan, what will be the components of a social media plan and how to develop a consistent way to leverage existing and future digital media into the social media platform.

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service