Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
I have always advised my dealer clients to market to their friends and family because their enemies will never call them. Business to business marketing is a basic component of our dealer's internal marketing plans to sell both sales and service and community support is earned over years of participation by our dealer client's in local events with a minimum investment.

I always try to practice what I preach and I am excited to participate in the Automotive Digital Marketing Online Community to help promote my agency - www.adagencyonline.net . Besides, the timing couldn't be better to introduce my new Automotive Networking Portal for advertising agencies and selected vendors - www.adagencyonline.net .

We are still developing content for our launch at the NADA in San Francisoco on February 9th but I would appreciate your comments on the concept. Simply put, we are presenting ourselves as the "One Stop Site For All Of Your Dealership's Needs." with FREE creative posted in fully produced radio, TV, print, direct mail, etc plus an integrated Blog Talk Radio Station,WAAOL; "All Automotive News - All The Time" and a two way audio-visual "Dealer 20+ Forum" providing best practices to visiting dealers at scheduled online meetings.

Our newly developed staffed monitoring service - LeadConverter - will be greeting visitors as they join the site in both the radio and Dealer 20+ discussions in a "problem / solution" format - with approved vendors providing the solutions of course! Planned shows and forums will be featuring invited vendors and industry experts to solve shared problems of visiting dealers who will benefit the most from this free exchange of ideas and solutions to common problems; just like in conventional Dealer 20 Groups - but without the air fare and hotel costs!

We are offering FREE banner ads to affiliated advertising agencies and supporting auto related vendors with Ad Agency Online acting as an outsourced sales staff for the various products and services. The only "fee" to posted agencies and vendors will be a pre-negotiated re-seller commission on actual sales generated by our staff and the request to invite their existing clients to visit www.adagencyonline.net to participate in the forum or listen to the latest automotive news. That's where the NETWORKING fits in!

Of course we will be investing all of our resources and experience in both conventional advertising, SEO and SEM plans to promote the site but we anticipate that the networking of supporting vendor's clients will start the ball rolling faster and to a more targetted audience.

What do you think?

If you would like to participate in our new portal, or share your opinion of the plan, please post your comments and I will promise to consider them as I move forward. In any case , good luck to all of us in 2008 - and beyond!

Tags: Ai, CarFolks.com, Dealer, Laser, Leadconverter, Stream, Video, advertising, auto, autoadcreative.com, More…automotive, gumiyo, industry, philip, zelinger

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Reading your post here with reference to old school practices applied to new world technology is practical and wise. When spring training begins and the pitchers and catchers report...they work on the basics. These are (in most cases) multi million dollar athletes that are being re-schooled in basic movements and conditioning. These guys don't come to the first few days of camp throwing 95+. I think too often sales people (in general) skip the basics. There are a plethora of basics that can result in lasting relationships. Philip, your comments reminded me of an article I read a couple months ago and beleive it is dead on with your thoughts. I remembered this article because of how it influenced my own behaviors as I begin to lead by example in my position. Good reflection and professionalism with your post.
Attachments:
Thanks Eric,

In regards to old school basic advertising principles applied to new technologies, I have recently incorporated a blog radio program - WAAC - All Automotive News-All The Time-into our vendor networking portal www.autoadcreative.com and I am installing similar "live" shows with targetted content for our dealer's virtual visitors on their own "Dealer Radio Channel" posted on their website.

Can you have imagined opening your own radio station, writing your own content and programming with incorporated "selling messages" to your showroom visitors five years ago! Providing entertainment, information and pertinent content to a targetted audience is a perfect example of an old problem with new solution.

Speaking of content, If anyone out there thinks that they have a story to tell to my dealer clients or visiting dealers that join us every week for our live show - "Auto Industry Insider" and our "Top Ten Technology Vendors" please contact me and we will check our available air times to promote/feature your product/service.

After all, what are friends for!

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

April 2014
SMTWTFS

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service