Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
My hope is to start a discussion here where Directors at dealerships can post questions to issues they are facing and hear back from the community ways to overcome them.

If you have a problem or solution please share it with the rest of us.

thanks

Eric

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Absolutely LOVE what you say here Tiny.
Own it all and let em hang!!!
Tiny nailed this issue... I never met him, but I was smiling the whole time I was reading 'cause those very same strategies and tactics have served me well. When I first got to Courtesy Chevy, they thought they were "bad ass" with an Internet Sales Team selling between 75 and 95 units a month. When the big Employee Pricing Sales (#1) broke in June 2005, they set a new record at 104 units sold to Internet leads... I started in July 2005 and before the end of 2005 our Internet sales were over 150 every month... Never looked back... Built workspace, hired, created teams, mastered my SEO and SEM microsite network, drove lead volume to over 5,000 each month and before I left, cracked the 400 Internet sales a month barrier at 422 in March 2007.

Results come from mastering your craft... Mastering your craft commands respect because of the results you generate practicing that craft. Nobody wants to hear excuses, and everyone will say you got lucky when you set that first new sales record... The "lucky" comments fade away when you sell more and more each month... Especially when you fill the showroom and have to split deals with the floor because you don't have enough ISS's to handle all the Internet traffic that shows up at the store. It's all good... But, you had better believe in yourself first, because if you do not, neither will your co-workers.
First I want to thank everyone for thier tips and advice. This discussion definately gave me some ideas to chew on.

Another issue/topic I would like to explore is:

What are acceptable conversion rates for our dealership's websites. If a dealership is seeing 5000 unique visitors a month how many leads should the website convert? 2% 6% 10% ???

Also what closing ratio do Directors feel is accept from new vehicle 3rd party providers? i.e. AutoUSA Dealix
Eric,
I am curious as well. Anyone know of a good place to find this info?
There are many ways to collect a consumers information and there are many pages that a consumer will visit on your website and it seems that many ISM's and dealerships etc have thier way of looking at conversions. I count unique visitors, leads such as contact us, coupons, credit applications any thing I get a name and phone number and I count phone calls as a a conversion. Our conversion for January was 10.3%

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service