Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
I feel so fortunate to be working for a company that has an industry leader like, Ralph Paglia, leading my department. If anyone is interested in a turn key approach to Digital Display advertising or the Google Audio programs, I would be happy to come out and set up a video presentation that is geared specifically towards your dealership.

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Julie,

I think I see a little something on your nose:)
Jon,

Maybe... But I will not complain about having such a nice nose on our team!

Julie, welcome aboard and let me know if you need any assistance or guidance along the way... ADP is a great place to work and I know you will be very successful here.

RP
Julie,

If you would like the name of a good sexual harassment attorney please contact me. Mr. Paglia's wife will be happy to split the fees and the settlement with you!

PS: Congratulations on recognizing talent and wisdom when you see it! Be sure to listen and learn from Ralph. If you do, your success is guaranteed!

You may also want to tune into www.blogtalkradio.com/adagencyonline tomorrow between 12 noon and 12:30 PM EST and listen to the "Lunch With Ralph" show since I think he is cheating on you by sharing himself with our listeners!
Thanks, Ralph. I don't have anything on my nose, just call it like I see it.

Julie

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. BDC or Virtual BDC

Posted by Peter Stratton on February 26, 2020

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service